No announcement yet.

Mayweather Should Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Should Retire

It doesn't take that long to make a decision. Him and his team obviously don't know what to do

Lets be honest here, the main fight most people want to see is Martinez, but that's not going to happen. Pacquiao was next, but that fight is completely dead

So... retire. He's 35 going to 36 soon

I think I have to agree. But his status is severely damaged though, he should probably fight Martinez to at least attempt to fix his negative status as a ducker and all that other stuff people call him.

Comment

This will be his last year fighting..enjoy it

Comment

So far it's not really out of the ordinary, I don't think they announced the Cotto fight until the first month of the year. It's would be kinda dumb to announce a fight at the end of 2012 which would get lost in the news dump the media does at years end.

Comment

I think is the proper thing to do

Comment

Floyd should not retire. He should fight Pacquiao and KTFO him to show the entire world what a bum he is. Then fight Canelo.

Comment

If he's going to fight once a year, while ducking real threats to fight SFW's he should just retire and save me the $70

Comment

He didn't announce the Cotto fight till the end of January, he still has plenty of time. I really want him to fight Martinez, but I just don't think we'll ever see that one.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  He didn't announce the Cotto fight till the end of January, he still has plenty of time. I really want him to fight Martinez, but I just don't think we'll ever see that one.
                  Nice Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    If he's going to fight once a year, while ducking real threats to fight SFW's he should just retire and save me the $70
                    So you buy Floyd fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X