No announcement yet.

Jesus Soto Karass vs. Selcuk Aydin Will Steal the Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Soto Karass vs. Selcuk Aydin Will Steal the Show

Both these guys come to fight and both these guys have that come forward action style. This is gonna be great while it lasts. I've got Karass, who do you guys see winning this one?

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
    Both these guys come to fight and both these guys have that come forward action style. This is gonna be great while it lasts. I've got Karass, who do you guys see winning this one?
    I'll be at ringside for this one. I'll be rooting for Karass, but I expect Aydin to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
      Yup it will...

WARElRenuente!!!

Comment

Good action fight......

Aydin by stoppage

Comment

Aydin will beat the brakes off Karass~

Would have probably been interesting a couple years ago but Karass is pretty faded.
          Last edited by The Gambler1981; 01-23-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

when is the fight? all im finding online is 1-19-13 that cant be right.

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
              when is the fight? all im finding online is 1-19-13 that cant be right.
              Its on Saturday mate, on the Matthysse undercard.

Can't wait, has the potential to be a great fight. Im edging towards a Aydin win.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                Its on Saturday mate, on the Matthysse undercard.

Can't wait, has the potential to be a great fight. Im edging towards a Aydin win.
                Cool. Thank you for that.

Comment

Fun fight,But aydin gonna stop karass imo.Hope karass wins tho.

Comment

This is what boxing needs, tough but flawed fighters squaring up not just waiting to cash in on title fights, sometimes fights when there isn't a title on the line produce the best action, foreman-Lyle , gatti-ward , or a personal fave of mine Morrison-ruddock

Comment

Working...
                    X