Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most knowledgeable & non-biased poster in the history section?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCtrojansbaby!!!!!

Comment

Most of them are very good posters.

I think DanIronHamza should be on the list.
      From the ones on the poll i really like Nchristos post 99% of the time.

(but I'm new around here and therefore my opinion may change when i dig deeper in the archives)

Anyway like someone said, I don't see the need for these popularity contests. It's quite easy to spot the good posters from the bad.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Surgeon is still mad that I whooped his ass in the 2 Billion points contest

He never quite recovered from that loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          I think DanIronHamza should be on the list.
          I agree with you.

I had planned to include him in the poll, but inadvertantly left him out.

Comment

I hate polls like this and don't vote in them. But if I did vote it would probably be for TheGreatA.

And I'm glad that I didn't make the ballot because that's gotta be better than seeing your name with zero votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              I hate polls like this and don't vote in them. But if I did vote it would probably be for TheGreatA.

And I'm glad that I didn't make the ballot because that's gotta be better than seeing your name with zero votes.
              It is. I'm dying over here. Throw me a bone man.
              Last edited by BigStereotype; 08-21-2011, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                It is. I'm dying over here. Throw me a bone man.
                Even though I don't vote in these, I just couldn't refuse that request.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Even though I don't vote in these, I just couldn't refuse that request.

Comment

From what I've read, I think TheGreatA, NChristo and JAB5239 are all very knowledgeable posters. Not saying the rest aren't I just haven't read as much from them. One of the most knowledgeable posters on boxing I know is tbear, but he probably doesn't post here enough to make the poll.

Comment

I agree with those saying that this thread shouldn't be here. Jab should close it or move it to the lounge.

Oh well........ I rarely vote in these kinda threads, but if I should I'd pick 3 guys. One from the US, one from Finland and one from Australia.

Comment

Working...
                      X