Rogan Points
    15.38%
    Peter KO
    23.08%
    Peter Points
    7.69%
    Not sure
    7.69%
    Last edited by Michael Stone; 03-23-2009, 11:55 AM.

the othe rpost was better whyd u delte it

Comment

Rogan Ko within 4, Rogan is a top 10 p4p.

Comment

Peter by KO, though i said Audley and Skelton would KO Rogan and look what happened...

Comment

Even Samuel Peter would probably outbox him. But you never know, if Rogan drew him into his type of fight like he did against Skelton he might make a fight of it. It's hard to really imagine Rogan beating a top guy, but he beat Skelton who fought for a World title, so you never know. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

I think Peter would win.

Despite how bad he has looked in some fights, he has better wins than Rogan and did better against Wlad than most people have.

Comment

U Have to go with Peter but never count the Roguester out!

BOXING RULE 101: DO NOT BET AGAINST MARTIN ROGAN

Still the fairytale has to end somewhere but id love the fight and if Rogie could bag a win id go absaloutly nuts!!!

Comment

I think rogan could pull out the win. I'd never bet against him though anyways. Peter sucks balls.

Comment

Peter is not very good. Rogan is an ATG. The outcome is obvious.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Rogan by murder in rd 12

PS thread starter, just curious why ure making a thread about a guy from the Falls who wears green and white in the ring when you've got a pic of a guy who's infamous for chucking grenades at a republican funeral, and is concidered a loyalist hero in your av.?
                    Great to see how times have changed in NI when we can all get behind our sportsmen!
                    Last edited by gingeralbino; 03-23-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X