No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch is Ready For Bute or Stevenson in March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch is Ready For Bute or Stevenson in March

Carl Froch says he is ready for rematches against Lucian Bute, Mikkel Kessler and Andre Ward. After an impressive first defence of his IBF super-middleweight title in Nottingham at the weekend, the Englishman immediately reset his sights. Froch destroyed American challenger Yusaf Mack in three rounds in front of his home crowd; his second successive stoppage win in his third reign as a world champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

excuses

It's a shame when you win you was ready for the fight, when you lose it was this and that you will never beat ward.

Comment

Carl Froch didnt make any excuses for loosing against ward you idiot, though i agree he would loose to him again but would beat anyone else out there.

Comment

Bute?? Bute is a bum..froch destroys him again..

Comment

if bute is a bum, what are you??? what did u do in boxing?????

Comment

Bring on Stevenson. I don't want to see him beat up Bute again.

Comment

easy fights for the cobra

Comment

I said Bute was a paper champ that Froch would demolish him (check posting history).

He's ruined now - respect if he wants the fight again, shows, regardless, he has big balls.

However, Stevenson would be the better fight now.

Comment

Froch vs Kessler and Notts Forest ground is a dream for the City of Nottingham, lets make it happen Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                    Bring on Stevenson. I don't want to see him beat up Bute again.
                    Stevenson wouldn't do any better, too inexperience. Froch would knock him out quicker than Banks did Mitchell.

Comment

Working...
                    X