Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abril: Brandon Rios is Desperate, I Will Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abril: Brandon Rios is Desperate, I Will Knock Him Out!

WBA interim-lightweight champion Richard Abril (17-2-1, 8KOs) is glowing with confidence Later tonight at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, he faces former champion Brandon Rios (29-0-1, 22KOs) for the vacant WBA lightweight crown. On Friday, Rios struggled to make weight for the second consecutive time.

[Click Here To Read More]

I just hope we get a good scrap. I'm surprised that I'm pretty hyped up for this one, funny how Abril came out of nowhere and now he's in a pretty heated hyped fight with Rios.

Comment

Damn. To buy or not to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Damn. To buy or not to buy.
        Fuk dat, if there was a fight you dont wanna pay for this one is it...

Freakin Marquez is fighting on PPV tonight too..

The only way HBO fighters will get the picture is not to support there ****.

That's crazy both theses fools should be on the same card and on HBO.

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
          Fuk dat, if there was a fight you dont wanna pay for this one is it...

Freakin Marquez is fighting on PPV tonight too..

The only way HBO fighters will get the picture is not to support there ****.

That's crazy both theses fools should be on the same card and on HBO.

PRPP
          Both fights are on the same card there bud, Top Rank is doing it. Mike Alvarado is also on it.

You got Marquez, Rios, and Alvarado on the same card, reason why so many fans are torn whether to buy it or not.

Comment

Whats this Abril about, he got a real chance here? Never seen him before.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Both fights are on the same card there bud, Top Rank is doing it. Mike Alvarado is also on it.

You got Marquez, Rios, and Alvarado on the same card, reason why so many fans are torn whether to buy it or not.
              Ok, so Bob is doing the two different location fights on the same card thing again, huh?

Last time I checked 1 fight is in Mexico and the other is in Cali or some *****..

I still wouldn't pay $35.99 let alone $49.99..It's not worth it..

PRPP

Comment

I still got Rios winning this one. But its not going to be as easy as most folk think.

Abril is an awkward dude, and he's as tall (if not taller) than Rios

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                  Ok, so Bob is doing the two different location fights on the same card thing again, huh?

Last time I checked 1 fight is in Mexico and the other is in Cali or some *****..

I still wouldn't pay $35.99 let alone $49.99..It's not worth it..

PRPP
                  Yeah bro, I think 25 bucks wouldn't be that bad for this card.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Yeah bro, I think 25 bucks wouldn't be that bad for this card.
                    If u can stream it then do it..

PRPP:

Comment

Working...
                    X