No announcement yet.

DANA WHITE: BOXING is a JOKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    I really enjoyed last night's event a HELL of a lot more than the PPVs of Floyd-Mosley or Pac-Margarito. It was a wild event and it was entertaining. This IS boxing guys.

No you clown,

this, is boxing.

What you seen last night was a mockery of a once great sport.
    Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 09-18-2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      But its cool in mma when a guy is completely out cold and the guy pounds his face in a few more times on the ground
      Flash knockdowns. There are no standing counts.

It's also safer. As the opponent isn't allowed back up to get 100+ more punches to an already bruised brain.

Comment

For once i agree with peanut head.

Comment

after yesterday ima have to start watching mma. ima catch the cain fight.

Comment

i dont know why people are crapping on floyd when the ref yelled "lets go" and signaled for both men to fight, Ortiz was the one who wanted to make out and hug instead, floyd blasted him and that was it, Ref didnt see the first punch cause he was jacking off the time keeper, ive watched and listened to this atleast 10 times and my opinion remains the same, did i miss something??

Comment

Comment

I hardly even follow MMA and i've seen so many sucker punches in it + guys getting extra shots in on the ground after the other guy was knocked clean out + intentional eye pokes

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post

No you clown,

this, is boxing.

[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]What you seen last night was a mockery of a once great sport. [/COLOR]
                  Those are 2 mexican journeyman brawling. That is only a part of boxing. It's a sweet science, not a bar room haymaker brawl.

It's called skill

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post
                    [B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
                    No you clown,

this, is boxing.

What you seen last night was a mockery of a once great sport.
                    i agree nothing better in boxing than 2 mexicans going at it

Comment

lmao

who cares what that FAILED BOXING PROMOTER says about boxing. He's mad that fight probably generated over 1.5 millions buys, numbers his sport will never even come close to sniffing at. Their biggest sale to date was because of WWE Star-4 UFC fights having-Brock Lesnar, and he wants to call boxing a joke? I'm sure he was loving all the crazy Mike Tyson moments but a legal punch is just absurd to that fat balding sweaty prick.

by the way I have nothing against UFC and actually enjoy a few events, I just hate that arcehole Dana.

Comment

Working...
                      X