No announcement yet.

can we have a seperate section for mayweather pac threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
    I haven't entered a Pacquiao/Mayweather related thread for a good 6 months now so it doesn't bother me.

To be honest, I can't believe people are actually still harping on about it. Mayweather - Pacquiao will not happen. Quit fantasizing over you're beloved idols, they're pathetic.
    You have no problem sharing your opinion on the matter though, EVEN IN AN UNRELATED TOPIC. More reason sections wont work. People like uturn. I wonder which is your "idol", Floyd or Pac?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...06&postcount=2

Comment

U couldn't do it. It would break out faster then an inmate with tnt. It is a virus, a cancer. It is eating the sport alive and we are all guilty of helping it. U have the two best fighters of the last 20 years and they are not fighting. All though it's pretty clear who's to blame it doesn't matter, when u have a situation like this, it's gonna suck the very life out of the sport. This should be a golden age in boxing, instead it's turned into some kind of bizarre freak show.

Comment

Yeah getting hit and dazed by a professional boxer IS A BAD THING NOW ADAYS
        Last edited by jtiger777; 06-23-2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

these discussions will never disappear until floyd mans up and schedule the pac fight. but i'm in no rush for this fight. the more it is delayed the worse floyd would look.

Comment

Sure, if you want NSB to have 5 threads a day.

Comment

Working...
            X