Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marciano will still be the better '0' fighter than Floyd, right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
    JC? Floyd is still active and even if he retired his current resume would be better than jcs resume.
    But jc holds the record for most successful smw title defenses. What record does floyd hold??

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      But jc holds the record for most successful smw title defenses. What record does floyd hold??
      dude, jc's title defenses were pure trash. thats not a record that means anything.

Comment

How long has the SMW division been in existence?

The title that he defended so much, how long has that title been in existence?

And, who's record did JC break?

Comment

Can somebody give a summary/rundown of Rocky Marcianos best fights he's had, and the (1) advantages or disadvantages when going into fight, (2) manner he won (controversial or not), and (3) how great the win was in both the casual and pure boxing fans perspective at the time.

It would be very much appreciated, since I or others do not know much of him. I'd go do the research my self but if anyone has a summary they can give on hand that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            dude, jc's title defenses were pure trash. thats not a record that means anything.
            That is your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              That is your opinion
              its the truth. look at his title defenses. u tell me which of them are worth ****. there are very very few.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
                How long has the SMW division been in existence?

The title that he defended so much, how long has that title been in existence?

And, who's record did JC break?
                he actually only tied sven ottke for title defenses. 2 guys in the same division, at the same time, with the same amount of title defenses...and they never fought........frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Yes as will JCC jr and Calzaghe
                  Yes cause Floyd ranks right there with them!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Still a record nonetheless.

name one accomplishment floyd has that isnt eclipsed by another fighter.

Comment

Still a record nonetheless.

name one accomplishment floyd has that isnt eclipsed by another fighter.
                      nothing calzaghe has done eclipses floyd. idc what his record is. any world class fighter can stay at a weight and defend his title against the bums calzaghe beat.

and floyd has plenty of accomplishments. i dunno what ur trying to say but if u want one, im pretty sure hes the only fighter in history to go undefeated through 3 decades.

Comment

Working...
                      X