No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Price Shocked at Quick Win, Expects Fury To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Price Shocked at Quick Win, Expects Fury To Fight Him

Liverpool heavyweight David Price scored a 73-second stoppage win in his British title eliminator against John McDermott.

[Click Here To Read More]

If price gets fury this will be another first round ko win for him!
    Price is levels above fury at this point! But fury has talent! with a trainer like emanuel steward he could improve over the time really good! He needs that trainer sooner than later or he will get knocked out once he steps up! And some fighters never recover after they have been knocked out!

Comment

Price by Genocide, Fury really has no talent he's big but can't punch and has a near non existant defence, I'm hoping Price can make a splash in the heavyweight Division in the next 18 months.

Comment

fury is a draw. i'd be surprised if fury fought him now. if they both continue to improve then we will see the fight down the road at a higher level. david price is unknown outside the british isles.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          fury is a draw. i'd be surprised if fury fought him now. if they both continue to improve then we will see the fight down the road at a higher level. david price is unknown outside the british isles.
          have you seen fury's last 2 fights? he was nearly knocked stiff against complete bums. improving time is over. make the fight so we can get a highlight real ko of a giant bum.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            have you seen fury's last 2 fights? he was nearly knocked stiff against complete bums. improving time is over. make the fight so we can get a highlight real ko of a giant bum.
            firtha & pajkic are not bums. both are C+ level fighters. maybe you should watch neven pajkic fights.all his fights are slugfests vs solid journeymen. pajkic beat raphael butler before price did. both pajkic & firtha would beat mcdermott.those "bums" are solid fighters that you have to beat to be considered a title threat. i think price looks to be the better prospect but fury has been active & continues to step up his level of competition. fury beat firtha, pajkic & chisora his last 3 fights. all 3 had him in trouble but he pulled it out. although i felt the firtha & pajkic stoppages were premature.

Comment

I've always backed this guy to be the next great heavyweight and every time he fights he's shows just why. His opponent was some bum, but you can't deny the fact that it was an impressive victory and he keeps showing he has legitimate one punch KO power. I definitely wanna see him in the ring in the next 18 against guys like chisora, helenius, fury and peters.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                firtha & pajkic are not bums. both are C+ level fighters. maybe you should watch neven pajkic fights.all his fights are slugfests vs solid journeymen. pajkic beat raphael butler before price did. both pajkic & firtha would beat mcdermott.those "bums" are solid fighters that you have to beat to be considered a title threat. i think price looks to be the better prospect but fury has been active & continues to step up his level of competition. fury beat firtha, pajkic & chisora his last 3 fights. all 3 had him in trouble but he pulled it out. although i felt the firtha & pajkic stoppages were premature.
                I agree with this, you seem to know you heavyweights. To this day I still don't understand how someone can call a professional athlete a bum.

Comment

Haven't seen the fight but he has all the attributes ti become World Champ, tall, solid jab, uses the range very well like the K bros), strong, good power, a little bit stiff, but mobile moving Heavy's are a thing of the past.

The one question mark is his chin - he's been stopped a couple of times in the amateurs and we won't know till it starts getting cracked when he steps up.

Comment

Fury could well knock Price the fuck out.

Comment

Working...
                    X