Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Loses 400 000 to Nigerian Scam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sympathy here, **** was obviously fake as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      She needs help! not disgust and indifference
      I agree....

She has a severe case of

GREEDYASSFOOLOSIS!!!

Comment

stupid b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          She needs help! not disgust and indifference
          A wild D.I.E.S.E.L appears!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Possibly the easiest scam to identify.

The special investigator said he told her, the FBI told her, her husband told her, etc. that it was a scam and that she just kept on going with it. No sympathy for someone like that. She drained her mute husband's retirement fund as well. Just no, I can't feel bad for that.
            I couldn't agree with you more Kev. Feel no sympathy for her, EVERYONE knows that these email things are scams, I get about 3 a day. She ignored warnings from the officials you stated, ignored the dodgy email addresses that President Bush and others were supposedly sending her and ignored countless spelling mistakes. Stevie Wonder could see this scam a mile off. If she wanted to fund this **** fair enough, it's on her, but to drain her mute husband's retirement fund is unforgivable. Absolutley shocking behaviour.

Comment

I once worked for a company that tracked these scammers down. We constantly came across retired people that lost their life savings. The most common was people being told they won the Canadian lottery and the people need to send money to get their money into the states. They started small and eventually milked them dry. I guess it's playing on peoples greed by taking advantage of trusting and naive senior citizens. Unfortunitely the people behind it got away almost every time. But it is hard to be insensitive when you see a 80 year old woman having to work as a door person at walmart when everything they worked for all their life has been stolen and it is too easy to just say it's their own fault when there are thiefs somewhere that should be held accountable for leaching off them. This could have been your grand parents or your parents or even some day you.

Comment

What a stupid bitch! She ignored everyone's warnings and still went on handing the money over to the scammer.

I feel for her husband, all the years of hard work down the drain by his ignorant bitch wife.

Comment

Imagine her husband was the Cleveland Bus Driver that uppercutted that woman on the bus:

He would've got up from the couch saying: "Aww you spent my retirement fund now, you spent my retirement fund now!!"

Then...

BANG

Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 12-08-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

i cant ****en believe someone actually falled for that, unbelievable

Comment

Yeah there is so much about those Nigerian scams. Dumb people are still out there and fall for it.

I would explain more to you people about the warning signs, but Microsoft is on the phone right now and they are going to fix my computer for a small fee. I love finding good deals.

Comment

Working...
                      X