Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is making you guys think that the fight won't happen next year? I mean first Pacman got to fight JMM, and negotiations for an eventual fight in May shouldn't start until January. What I am saying is, isn't it better to ride this out and judge after it is clear that the fight will not happen? I see a lot of comments already stating that the fight will not happen as a fact, I'm not saying it's not true but I think we should wait and see.
    Last edited by Bird1; 11-03-2012, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• 50 is ******ed if he thinks that's a credible fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        50 been beat before...Jadakiss put him in a body bag, Nas put him in one, Fat Joe bullied his ass, Styles P bent him over and changed his name to Curtis and Cam'ron just spat it in his face....50 is known to take "L" here and there in the game of beats and rhymes....not saying I don't like Fif, but Floyd can win this beef....I guess dudes going into the burger business
        stick to boxing. you know **** about rap homie.

Comment

• So Gamboa is gonna jump from 126 to 147 in one fight and fight the best fighter on the planet? Er... dream on 50!

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Man, Floyd is winning a lot of enemies, as if they're not enough. His best friend is turning into his worst enemy. That's what you get when you're surrounded by yes people. Instead of diffusing a volatile situation, they add fuel to it.

Like I said in the other thread, Floyd+Fifty+TMT could have had a better chance of success than doing it on their own separate ways. Floyd is virtually nothing as a promoter. He needs GBP and Haymon. When he retires, Haymon would have no use for him.

Fifty, on the other hand, is making a good start. I wish him all the luck.
            Lol. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              stick to boxing. you know **** about rap homie.
              Kiss did body Fif.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                Kiss did body Fif.
                And banks body kiss, Joe, and Ross.. What's your point

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                  So Gamboa is gonna jump from 126 to 147 in one fight and fight the best fighter on the planet? Er... dream on 50!
                  that's not that big of a jump in weight class and not some unbelievable impossible human feat.

henry armstrong held 126,135,147 and should have held 160. all in the same year.

see manny pacquiao. see many fighters throughout boxing history.

gamboa is a built little tank and most likely walks around 147-154. floyd is not a big welter.

people would watch this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                    And banks body kiss, Joe, and Ross.. What's your point
                    Banks???? The heck out of here!!

Comment

• I am no floyd fan but Gamboa will get mucked, I dont see how this could be competitive, with all this mess, i think floyd will try to shut everyone up and fight pac ...

tik tak time is clicking manny will only wait up to 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X