Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL NSB Al Haymon managed fighters thread. Discuss & Debate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    for a guy who makes andre f0cking berto 950 k per figt, he's the **** to fighters..but he does strike me as a racist son of a b1tch who chooses which race to sign up..
    did i say he is? but did'nt he say he would'nt ever sign a white boy up ? it was in the articles on the main page a while back
    so why the hell are you qouting me for then?
    Because as I said above, you implied that he only deals with Black fighters. However, he managers that aren't black. That's why I quoted you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      You bitch about him and his guys constantly~ so you could have fooled me.

It is a managers job to look out for his fighters.

It is his fighters job to entertain.

It is the promoters job to make sure the fighters name and events are as big as possible.

And it is the networks job to put on the fights they want to put on their air that they think their audience will enjoy.
      you like mismatch fights? the better the product the more people will watch. not too many people watching boxing right now compared to in the past. if haymon managed muhammad ali, ali would fight jurgen blin and brian london over and over. this is why it's hard for modern fighters to pass the old time greats. they are pansies who just chase money.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        Because as I said above, you implied that he only deals with Black fighters. However, he managers that aren't black. That's why I quoted you.
        did not imply that at all..what i said is word for word that he chooses what race to sign up...

Comment

Guys in here are ****ting on Al Haymon, for what? We don't even know anything about him. All we know is that his fighters get paid. What's wrong with that? Bob Arum's fighters don't get paid, I don't here you guys ****ting on him.

Comment

my only beef with Haymon is his representatives (Sam Watson and his sons) with their annoying camera mugging always trying to make themselves seem more important than the fighter..........

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              you like mismatch fights? the better the product the more people will watch. not too many people watching boxing right now compared to in the past. if haymon managed muhammad ali, ali would fight jurgen blin and brian london over and over. this is why it's hard for modern fighters to pass the old time greats. they are pansies who just chase money.
              I watch all kinds of fights, some are mismatches and sometimes mismatches turn into big upsets~

Boxing has been fucked up long before Haymon got on the scene, before he was even born, don't hate the player hate the game.

If you don't like boxing quit watching it, if you think his product is inferior don't watch it but quit bitching over the internet about shit that you can't change.

Sit and watch old time fights with your dick in your hand for all I care, and pine away about the past being awesome. Your act is tiresome and played out~

Comment

did not imply that at all..what i said is word for word that he chooses what race to sign up...
                He chooses what fighter to represent. Not race, he represents blacks, latinos, Eatern european fighters.

Comment

Wow....ok.

Comment

did i say he is? but did'nt he say he would'nt ever sign a white boy up ? it was in the articles on the main page a while back
                    he never said that. it was quoted from a fake interview. haymon doesnt give interviews. at all. and he has white fighters in his stable

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      my only beef with Haymon is his representatives (Sam Watson and his sons) with their annoying camera mugging always trying to make themselves seem more important than the fighter..........
                      Why is this a problem for you...how does their camera mugging affected your life in anyway. Boxers have entourages all the time and it not like Sam and his twin are in the camera waving..they are just in the background.

So you would have Haymon fire Sam because he is always in the background camera shot.

You sound like a jealous loser to me Star Trek..speaking of which, how is Soupy doing? Is he still disgracing himself by boxing AFTER he claimed that he is retiring....I hear he won a nothing fight oversea (more than likely because no one in the US will pay to see that 39 year old former grocery store bagger).
                      Last edited by Queen_Leia; 07-22-2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X