No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Miguel Vazquez vs Ameth Diaz, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Miguel Vazquez vs Ameth Diaz, More

Guadalajara, Mexico - There were no problems with making the weight for the lightweight bout between IBF world champion Miguel Vazquez and his mandatory challenger Ameth Diaz of Panama. The fight takes place on Saturday night at Olympic Coliseum at the University of Guadalajara, with Zanfer promoting and TV Azteca televising. Vazquez (29-3-0, 13 KOs) will make the third defense of his title Diaz (30-10-0, 21 KOs) in a bout where fireworks are expected.

[Click Here To Read More]

She looks alot older then 17.Vazquez looks in good shape he could become an avoided man in the division if he isnt already

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      She looks alot older then 17.Vazquez looks in good shape he could become an avoided man in the division if he isnt already
      I think he already is. I have only watched a few fights of his and they were boring, but he is technically sound and tall and rangy for 135. I never hear much noise about Vazquez or anyone calling him out. He has a belt, but he is still high risk low reward @ 135 because he's not a big name. Especially for a unification bout.

Comment

Damn, I will take all 6 of them mamis :3some::3some:

Comment

hopefully it's a pretty good fight and vazquez can move onto bigger things from this at 135. also, the girl next to vazquez is mad cute.

Comment

Working...
          X