No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs Paul McCloskey Early Manchester Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    Khan didnt stop the fight, the dr did. Furthermore, Khan has proven himself at world level by now, beating Maidana ended any debate.

He won 6 rounds of 6, and didnt look so good, but it's a combo of southpaw and under focus.
    He won by looking like an amateur. The doctors were paid off. Simple as that. Disgraceful show of event.

Comment

Originally posted by arw View Post
      Who was the doctor shouting at ? (Your a disgrace ) and why?
      Pretty sure that was McCloskey's manager saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
        Wazaa is gonna have some thinking to do. He can no longer call out Maidana for being dirty and Bradley for headbutting.
        He can no longer have a go at Calzaghe or Jones JR because Khan fought an Irish shop keeper

Comment

The doctor was sent into the ring by Oscar to stop the fight

Comment

i wish this site would put a headline saying results in..instead of writing it here where we are seeing the result,the other way we have a choice if we want to know the result or wait and watch the fight later tonight...i wanted to watch it now i already know who won...

Comment

Originally posted by aznhybrid View Post
              Whether he is acting or not is something well never know, but what's done is done.
              And of course he would have problems with Mayweather at this point. Your referring to the best pure bred boxer in the world.
              I'm going off simply based on styles. If he had trouble with a 30 year old mediocre fighter, imagine the massacre. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                what was he a pediatrician or something wtf!???

khan was winning every round and was going to continue doing that, but yeah, if the fight wouldve continued, amir wouldve stopped him...the cut ruined the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  i wish this site would put a headline saying results in..instead of writing it here where we are seeing the result,the other way we have a choice if we want to know the result or wait and watch the fight later tonight...i wanted to watch it now i already know who won...
                  Sorry about that, but you shouldn't be on the forums during fights if you didn't want to know.

Comment

Bradley will win against Khan. Khan has speed but lack boxing skillz, especially inside and up close.

Comment

What is that sucking sound coming out of Manchester?

Comment

Working...
                      X