Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Dibella Doesn't care for the Texas decision.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
    honestly every other state is like that, but the just try to fake the moral ground. In Texas we don't give a **** what others think because were gonna do our own thing. Texas has always been like that since they first established their statehood......go read some history on us.
    Exactly my man.Thats they texas way

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Exactly my man.Thats they texas way
      Exactly. Texas has always embraced criminal activities. Especially Big Oil and the Bush Family.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        everybody who has taken us history 1 and 2 has. **** cheato i hope to god he gets hit by a bus
        Well honestly we have to take several Texas history classes (only state I think that does that) as well so we really get the Texas mentality ingrained in us. With that said....why are you so shocked? Texas always goes by their own rules and could give 2 ****s what others think.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          Exactly. Texas has always embraced criminal activities. Especially Big Oil and the Bush Family.
          Dude you just don't get it at all. I'm not surprised because it's a Texas thing, something you will never understand.

Comment

Well honestly we have to take several Texas history classes (only state I think that does that) as well so we really get the Texas mentality ingrained in us. With that said....why are you so shocked? Texas always goes by their own rules and could give 2 ****s what others think.
            i thought even they had enough integrity not to support a proven cheater.

Comment

yeah they could give a **** about integrity and love the money that cheaters help them make.
              So, Margs was actually caught trying to cheat in Vegas and the fight went through and Vegas made tons of money off that fight.....they made bank off the sweat of a cheater......what's the difference?

Comment

People need to realize that Texas just has a different mentality than everyone else....always has and always will.
                The only difference is that they back Mexican fighters no matter what, they give the decisions to Mexican fighters no matter what, and they are linked to Mexican drug cartels.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  Not to mention when Bush was governor of Texas, the state executed over 150 people, including a ******ed man, and more than the rest of the states combined. And bush screwed up every business opportunity he had there. Rove was grooming him for higher political aspirations at the time.
                  Last edited by jazluvr; 08-26-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

i thought even they had enough integrity not to support a proven cheater.
                    It's not even about what Margarito did. Texas could give 2 ****s about that hand wrap scandal.

It's all about putting out the best product to help boost our economy. I use to live in Vegas (I see you are from there) and when I came to Texas it's just a different culture and attitude.

If you are a good athlete and can produce, then we will do everything in our power to let you go out and perform. Everyone else is like that as well, but they just try to put on a front.

Texas just flat out tells you they are gonna do there own thing, and let's you know there isn't **** you can do about it (this is there mentality). Sorry but that is just the ways things have always been here man. I tried to tell you guys that Margarito was gonna get his license....I was 110% confident in it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      The only difference is that they back Mexican fighters no matter what, they give the decisions to Mexican fighters no matter what, and they are linked to Mexican drug cartels.
                      Man every state is like that.Race has nothing to do with it.
                      Ny has connections with russian mobs,irish mobs,italian mobs.Theres
                      gangs everywhere bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X