Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell :Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abraham by Brutal, possibly career ending ko.

Comment

I think Dirrell has a lot of talent and potential in his career.

I think he jumped in the deep end without properly preparing himself for this level of competition though...AA will walk him down and demolish him

Comment

Abraham is much more skilled than froch and also more powerful. Against slower Fighters Froch is astute at using range and awkwardness but hes no good against fast fighters.

Abraham uses that crab like defense to walk down opposition, he will walk direll down and deliver a right hand to the chin that will make Direll consider quitting boxing

Comment

AA is a slow starter, in order to have a chance Dirrell will have to take nearly all the early rounds and stay out of trouble late but I dont like his chances against AA. AA is much better than Froch and Dirrell even had some problems with him.

Comment

Dirrell has talent, but Abraham is on a whole different level than Froch.

Dirrell will have to mature significantly and learn from the Froch fight, and then go out and box perfectly.

It's an interesting fight.

Comment

I've got Abraham on this one. If i had to bet id say by KO but i can also see a decsision win.

Comment

Dirrell moves well and is sharp and fast, but I don't see much getting through Abe's guard, and when Abe counters and lands, Andre is going to be in trouble. I'm fairly confident of an Abraham win.

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
                  dirrrell made me a believer after his last fight...good fight coming up, who wins
                  I hate Dirrell, I like AA. But I believe that Dirrell will run and I don't care how good you are at cutting off the ring, AA will literally have to run and superman punch Dirrell. AA is a hard hitter and Dirrell will fight with so much fear he will stand at very long distance and just throw punches at AA's peekaboo gloves. It will be a stinker unless somehow AA can rough up Dirrell on the inside but AA will have to get very dirty in order to win this running match.

I am picking the young Dirrell to pull the upset here.

AA has a punchers chance but it will have to be a super man punch. I hope the smurf has super man cape and not a kings robe in the ring

Comment

Abraham is the favorite with good reason, I'm going with the upset though, it's just a feeling I have about Dirrell.

Comment

The difference is that Hanshaw and Froch were willing to chase him around the ring and get him backed into the corner or against the ropes but that's not AA's style. He'll be able to attack and run in this fight and his punches are so damn fast that he'll be hard to counter. However, I'm not sure how well he'd be able to handle Abraham's punches if he does catch him so it's an interesting fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X