Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you going to get your son into boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to get your son into boxing?

Assuming I eventually have kids (and a son at that) I am, im going to introduce it to him at an early age and make damn sure that boxing eventually becomes his favourite sport, instead of bedfime stories im going to tell him about the great boxers of 'my day'. Im also going to get a nice set of boxing equipment to teach him the basics from an early age.

How about you guys?

My daughter goes out with me everyday to my home gym and she loves hitting the heavy bag, shes only 4 but she has a little technique. I also have my daughter in karate, my son is only 18mos but Im going to do the same with him. I'll have both do amature boxing as soon as they're old enough.

Comment

I dont have kids but i started getting my nephew in to it hes 11, we work the pads and he loves it. He also loves baseball too and so do i so i got my hands full.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
        My daughter goes out with me everyday to my home gym and she loves hitting the heavy bag, shes only 4 but she has a little technique. I also have my daughter in karate, my son is only 18mos but Im going to do the same with him. I'll have both do amature boxing as soon as they're old enough.
        Arent you afraid your daughter will turn into a lesbian?

Comment

yea if i have a son boxing is what ill show him and keep him away from the racist skinhead sport that is mma

Comment

Thats cool man, I'll be doing the same with my kids I reckon, although Im kind of young to be talking about having kids at this point in time.

Teaching my son to box is like a really distant life goal or something I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dre View Post
              woooow lmao

Comment

Nah, if I ever have kids, tennis racquet or golf club in their hands at age 2. Make the money that way.

Comment

I'll teach 'em about the sport and the beauty of it but if he ends up liking any other sport then I have no problem with that.
                  As long as its a sport that he likes and not barbies.

If he does end up liking boxing then I'll even take him to a gym at a young age.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dre View Post
                    I remember hearing on Paul Harvey when I was younger about the 2 guys who drug the girl into the bushes to rape her, thats when they found out she was the womans world karate champion. After I heard that I always said I was getting my daughter in karate if I ever had one.

Comment

Working...
                    X