Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if...........Chuck ends up fighting Yoshi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if...........Chuck ends up fighting Yoshi?

Chuck no doubht has one of the best takedown defences in MMA. But then Yoshida is a judo gold medalist and it seems he has adjusted well to his no-gi opponents. As good at takedown D Chuck is I can't see him avoiding all of Yoshis takedowns, after all Busta/Vitor/Randy took down chuck and they are hardly olympic judo standard.

Howvever I also think on the ground Chuck might still be able to cause some damage by hitting punch inexpierenced yoshi from his guard, allowing him more chances to get up and go for a KO standing.

Opinions?

yeah but a well placed punch to yoshida will knock his ass out

Comment

LMFAO pretty funny purerock. Maybe he'll throw a high kick like he did against Satake.

Comment

Its great how everyone thinks that because yoshida is a pure judo stylist that he has no defence against someone who can strike. Judo's purpose is to defend yourself against aggresive attackers, there arent many out there more aggressive then Liddel. If he gets taken down expect him to get subbed, if chuck can keep the first entire round standing he will will by tko.

Comment

Kimura Chuck is not usually very aggressive at all, he picks his shots very carefull with well timed couter blows.

I don't think its possible for Chuck to keep it standing with Yoshida for an entire round, his best hope standing would be to KO Yoshi as he comes in for a takedown.

Comment

chuck needs to get by overeem first

Comment

if it stays standing up chuck wins if it goes to the ground yoshida wins

Comment

I disagree. I think if it goes to the ground Chuck could punch from his guard and hurt Yoshida who is inexpierenced about getting hit, or he could scramble and stand back up.

Comment

think about it yoshida is a master grappler chuck would be in his world on the ground

Comment

He would be in Yoshidaas game for sure but that doesn't mean he couldn't survive and get back up, Busta is a much better sub guy then Yoshida and Chuck got up just fine against him.

Comment

Working...
                    X