Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your guys and gals thoughts on Bob Sapp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Sapp has fat?

Comment

I like the guy. I think one day when he has more skills and experience, there will be a lot of scared mofos. :shock:

Comment

i think in 6 or more fights people can't win anymore from him.
        if you see his improvement in 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Would you fight him Remco? How much $ would you ask for?

Comment

?

Comment

He's good for his limited experience. We need to get him bigger oppenents though. Like Erickson, Heath could probably beat him, LeBanner could probably beat him in a stand up fight. We might see that fight at the K-1 Finals. Anyone know if it's going to be broadcast in the US.

Comment

I think he is ok, but apart from Nog, who is a freak himself, who has he fought that is any good? No one, a lot Japanese guys that are Pride card fillers. Put him with Herring or Erickson like Liverpuncher said, I think he will get beat by both of them. Even Igor if he is healthy would give him a run I think. Igor has that KO power that could stop him

Comment

Sapp skills are decent, what makes him so damn tough is all that mass coming at you and no way to control it. It will take someone with some decent size and the ability to know how to move it. Heath Possible, Igor sorry no way to much power he would be smashed unles he landed a couple of big hooks and I mean a couple. I know this may sound cocky but I fell a good match for Sapp would be me.

Comment

wow, you guy got profighter here already. big tom, you would give just about anybody a run for their money. but i do find sapp entertaining.

Comment

Tom I think you would take Sapp out. I also think Coleman could do it if he was feeling heavy. I feel both of you would score the takedown and control from the top.

I think there are other Heavies that would have a shot, but I think you and Coleman would be the best shots at beating him.

Comment

Working...
                      X