Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pianeta: I Will Shock The World, Knock Klitschko Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pianeta: I Will Shock The World, Knock Klitschko Out!

As previously reported, Wladimir Klitschko will next defend his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight crowns against unbeaten cancer survivor Francesco Pianeta. Klitschko (59-3, 50KO wins) is seeking to make his 14th successful world title defence against the German-based Italian southpaw in Mannheim on May 4.

The Ukrainian and elder brother Vitali hold all the major heavyweight honours and have ruled the division for the best part of the decade.

Few, if any, will give Pianeta much hope of handing the the 36-year-old his fourth professional defeat and his first since 2004, although Klitschko is taking the challenge against his former sparring partner seriously.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not even sure you believe that one Fransesco.

Comment

lol I read it unbeaten can

Comment

Even if he did, Klitschko would invoke his rematch clause and beat him next time out.

Comment

Comment

This must be a joke... Vlad likes his Cherries sweet and soft.

Comment

Wlad has really perfected the art of cherry picking lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                Wlad has really perfected the art of cherry picking lately.
                It's much worse than a cherry pick. Klit has scraped the barrel relentlessly for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  It's much worse than a cherry pick. Klit has scraped the barrel relentlessly for this one.
                  But it's OK because it's a "stay-busy" fight. Unlike Mormeck, Thompson, Wach, Briggs, Sosnowski, Charr and the rest of the bums the two have fought over the last couple of years.

Comment

wow this is easily the worst fighter I have seen fighting for the HWT.

The heavyweight championship titles have been reduced to the level of sub national by the Klits. The sooner these clowns retire the better.

Comment

Working...
                    X