Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Abu Hamza, Earl?
    pretty good i thought!

dissapointed since its just a bunch of trolls****ing about, i was ready for Jihad!

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      You know that site is a parody/joke site don't you?
      They used to state this openly sometimes before it got too fun to pretend they were serious.

Comment

LOL. this is a gold mine.

So, I guess my question is, how do I deal with this secretly gay friend?
        Break the friendship immediately. Tell him you simply cannot afford the risk of associating with ********.

"As an Ex-Gay, I understand his predatory nature and know exactly what he is up to. Small steps that will seem innocent enough until it is too late to avoid the ****-rectal assault.

Queers live for as much **** sex as possible in a given day, and no rectum is off limits. Fellow ****, innocent strangers and straight friends are all fair game for the Sodomite.

If I were him, I might soak my sleeping bag in the lake when you are not looking and then feign surprise in "What happened?". Then insist that the only option is to share yours in the bitter cold of the night. Once a ****gay is aligned with your backside, it is virtually impossible to stop the violent Sodomy that will ensue.

Be warned, my friend."

In Christ

Comment

I should be getting by free PS3 tomorrow and if I recommend someone else to accept Jesus I get two free games

Comment

anybody see the angel saving the man now I believe in the Flash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Az8BZ1A5zdA

Comment

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
              LOL. this is a gold mine.

So, I guess my question is, how do I deal with this secretly gay friend?
              Break the friendship immediately. Tell him you simply cannot afford the risk of associating with ********.

"As an Ex-Gay, I understand his predatory nature and know exactly what he is up to. Small steps that will seem innocent enough until it is too late to avoid the ****-rectal assault.

Queers live for as much **** sex as possible in a given day, and no rectum is off limits. Fellow ****, innocent strangers and straight friends are all fair game for the Sodomite.

If I were him, I might soak my sleeping bag in the lake when you are not looking and then feign surprise in "What happened?". Then insist that the only option is to share yours in the bitter cold of the night. Once a ****gay is aligned with your backside, it is virtually impossible to stop the violent Sodomy that will ensue.

Be warned, my friend."

In Christ
              lol

wow....!

Comment

Apparently god hates victims of sexual harassment, cancer patients, Oreos...

Oh and model railroaders?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

isn't it 4am over there, homey? you drinking or what?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

oreos as in half white/half black people?

i'm appalled!

Comment

Working...
                    X