After one fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After one fight...

Now Manny is a bum...you casual fans no nothing

I don't think people think Pac's a bum bar the casuals (who gives a **** about them) & the *****'s (same for them).

But he's been distinctively poor in his last two fights. And its noticeable that he's struggled in his last two because those fighters were a smarter than those he crushed previously who just stood in front of him.

Ok Mosley did "run" but alot of the time he was just circling Pac without throwing & Pac couldn't do nothing. He look frustrated and amateurish.

Comment

Hes by no means a bum but hes receiving the backlash of being portrayed as invincible. Not his fault though but he really should speak up more and stop playing puppet with bob arum.

Comment

I don't think Mosley won a round on that card, Marquez always gave Manny problems. Manny has come a long way and has beaten the best in the division. Just because he always struggled with Marquez does not make him less of a fighter now. He is still a beast

Comment

His invincibility was shattered

Comment

Only a small minority of users are saying Pacquiao is a bum now.

The rest of us are just celebrating the fact that sanity seems to have returned to the boxing community, and peace has been restored to the forums.

Sure, there are still tons of spastic 'tards running around making silly posts, but for the most part, this forum is enjoyable again, if only for the time being.

Personally, I feel rather vindicated, as I've said loudly for a very long time that Pacquiao was still the same fighter he was in 2008, and got roundly ripped for my opinion.

Comment

JMM said it.. he's the best in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                I don't think Mosley won a round on that card, Marquez always gave Manny problems. Manny has come a long way and has beaten the best in the division. Just because he always struggled with Marquez does not make him less of a fighter now. He is still a beast
                Beaten the best? C'mon. I'm not here to kick up a May-Pac debate but he ain't beaten Floyd.

He's beaten fighters where Pac did have the advantages to an extent but I take nothing away from the mans accomplishments.

But you say he's come along way? What proves that? Just because those people he ran through & demolished stood in front of him? That didn't improve anything other than the fact it highlighted Pac's power.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                His invincibility was shattered
                This ^. To an extent it was done against Mosley. Those who laughed at Nazim for saying "we're showing guys how to beat this guy" look a little silly now.

Comment

only people calling pac a bum now are *****s and crazed marquez fans. almost every great fighter has recieved backlash/set backs at some point in their career...and as far as i'm concerned no one can take away pac's achievements in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    Beaten the best? C'mon. I'm not here to kick up a May-Pac debate but he ain't beaten Floyd.

He's beaten fighters where Pac did have the advantages to an extent but I take nothing away from the mans accomplishments.

But you say he's come along way? What proves that? Just because those people he ran through & demolished stood in front of him? That didn't improve anything other than the fact it highlighted Pac's power.

This ^. To an extent it was done against Mosley. Those who laughed at Nazim for saying "we're showing guys how to beat this guy" look a little silly now.
                    So you are going to discredit the easy Mosley, Cotto and Margarito win? This is a smaller guy taking on the top guys in other weight classes. Yes he hasn't fought Mayweather but other than that what else can the "little guy" do to prove himself. The population of guys that can accomplish what Manny has in boxing is small.

Comment

Working...
                    X