planking gone wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    obviously not so im deleting it now
    And what about my account? I wasn't being racist, I was only sharing some info I came across.

Comment

Why'd you report that dude? He was schooling you on your own ****ing history. That's foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
        I heard planking was what they did to stack slaves in slave ships.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Why'd you report that dude? He was schooling you on your own ****ing history. That's foul.
          **** him
          Originally posted by Idgas View Post
          And what about my account? I wasn't being racist, I was only sharing some info I came across.
          **** all dat

Comment

Just checked it out:

Its hard to tell if the 2 are related, y'all be the judge...

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              That's what it looked like when vegan got bounced..he thought he could do it..till BPP gave him the extra little push

Comment

So what about the workout plank. Is this racist?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  Green to ya

Comment

Larry the man speaks the truth, slaves were made to plank on slave ships.

Comment

Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
                      these idiots should open a book and read something maybe they'll know what they're really making a joke out of! Slaves planked on boats to make room on ships to come over here. And you got these idiots copying it and think it's funny!
                      it actually has absolutely NOTHING to do with slavery.. this is one of those things where they tried to make a racial issue out of nothing.

Slaves may have laid on planks in slave ships, but it wasn't called "planking"

Two guys decided to take pictures laying down everywhere they went and called it "the laying down game" later it came to be known as "planking" as in laying flat like a piece of wood.. but they weren't even aware of the whole slavery ****.

I don't plank but if someone wants to have their fun laying still.. let them have at it.
                      people need to stop being so overly sensitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X