Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: We Would Go Directly To Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: We Would Go Directly To Mayweather Jr.

Jose "Chepo" Reynoso, manager and trainer of WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, advised BoxingScene.com that his boxer is 100% ready for the biggest names in boxing - Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is going to be a hell of a fight I hope Floyd takes it.. I agree this fight would produce a lot of revenue and their is a Mexican Fighting on a Mexican day of celebration. Don't see any other big name Mexican fighters that someone would pay to see except for Ortiz.....

Comment

Haha. Shit wouldn't be close. Mayweather would box circles around Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Haha. Shit wouldn't be close. Mayweather would box circles around Canelo.
        Exactly, he should wait 3 or 4 years more and fight Mayweather past his prime, I mean Gomez was beating Canelo until the stoppage.

A better fight for him will be Mosley

Comment

I would prefer canelo to keep busy.

Comment

I'm sure Mayweather would be delighted to hear this, I mean low risk high reward with a nice payckeck to follow.

Now that's the Mayweather fashion, anything less would be uncivilized...

Comment

I see Floyd stopping him after boxing circles around him

Comment

Sounds like a Floyd type fight. If Pac isn't in the ring on May 5th, it will be Canelo.

Comment

what doesn't Canelo and his team understand about the fact that he is a middleweight and Floyd is a welterweight? Pacquiao has changed the game with these BS catchweights, Ortiz fought Floyd at 147 and came into the ring at 165. So if Canelo comes down to 150 for floyd whats he gonna weigh by fight time 170lbs while floyd's just barely at 150?!? GTFOH!!Thats 20 pounds, Floyd ain't that stupid, If Canelo really wants the fight that bad maybe he should do like the old days and agree to a same day weigh in if hes that desperate to get sparked...

Comment

floyd would toy this mofo!

Comment

Working...
                    X