No announcement yet.

Fury not impressed with Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvb View Post
    i say 5,cuz we dont know how bad or good for sure his chin and conditioning is,and plus they are both the same height,so the fight could be intresting on how much wlad gets hit.

but im guessing fury would get caught easy by wlads powerful right.

He is correct though,Wlad is very robotic,limited,has his set combination and defensive moves,does them all very well to good effect and does have killer power. Can beat most heavies this era cuz they just dont have the style and mental toughness to beat him.

But wlad does not do anything new each time out its the exact same things really,tbh,he does have a good quick left hook and uppercuts,but they dont get used much until late.
    At least 6 cos Chisora will last that long and Fury vs Chisora would be a fairly even fight plus we all know Wlad is too scared to go for an early KO.

Comment

Seeing as how Fury has adapted the same kind of style as Wlad i reckon he would lose a decision.

Comment

Well seeing as Fury is just a 13 fight prospect i don't see this happening anytime soon... oh wait..

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
          Wlad is not a big puncher in spite what we hear but Fury would not last long because he is a green only a up and coming fighter and should be no where near a title shot!

Sounds like a few heavyweight title challengers lately.
          Right

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            Right
            He isn't show me a one punch KO from Wlad. He only gets KO's by breaking down his opposition over a period of time you never see a flash Wlad KO.

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
              He isn't show me a one punch KO from Wlad. He only gets KO's by breaking down his opposition over a period of time you never see a flash Wlad KO.
              Most of his KO's are one punch ko's so I dont know what you are talking about. Wlad is definitly one of the hardest punchers in HW history

Comment

He'd probably last a few but only because Wlad doesn't generally go for the early KO. 'Course, if Fury goes all apeshit mongoloid on him then things end a lot sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                  Most of his KO's are one punch ko's so I dont know what you are talking about. Wlad is definitly one of the hardest punchers in HW history
                  Seriously how stupid are you Wlad isn't in the top ten HW punchers of all time probably not even the top 20.

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
                    Seriously how stupid are you Wlad isn't in the top ten HW punchers of all time probably not even the top 20.
                    Even the old school nuthuggers in the classics forum acknowledge Wlad's power you goon. What next, Ali's speed was "just average"?

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                      Even the old school nuthuggers in the classics forum acknowledge Wlad's power you goon. What next, Ali's speed was "just average"?
                      Come on he is a solid puncher but he doesn't have one punch KO power. Wlad's power isn't the same thing as Ali's speed that is a really dumb comparison.

Comment

Working...
                      X