No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Feels Salido Never Recovered From Their Wars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Ponce is good at what he does but nothing special, yes ponce is medicore, juanma just better then ponce it happens. Just cause ponce got iced by Juanma does not mean juanma is not a mediocre boxer.

funny money logic

so you two are saying that Juanma wont get stopped by Mikey?
    I have funny money logic but Juan Ma is "mediocre because he has 2 losses to Salido?wtf
    Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    lol who the fck is that?
    Some posters are very nationalistic so I used three Mexican losses to highlight a few Juan Ma wins...Thats who that is...Que viva Mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
      your delusional if you actually think that. Juanma vs Mickey would be a very good competative fight. Lopez isnt some bum that is going to get blitzed.
      uh no fucc outta here

mikey would toy with lopez and tko/ko him

Comment

nothing bias about what I said lol, Why would he fair better against Mikey then salido did?

he a mediocre boxer at best, he always have a puncher chance but not enough against Mikey skillset.
        Juanma has more power than salido( and Garcia as well), is a southpaw, and is a tough fighter himself. Much tougher it seems then garcia, who was quick to quit that fight when salido was having success. Not saying Garcia would lose to Juanma by any means, in fact i favor him, but you are absolutely ******ed if you think this is not a fair contest as you make it seem and if you think Juanma is "mediocre at best". He has some decent skills that he demonstrated earlier in his career. He like many other monster punchers, fell in love with his power.

Ponce is good at what he does but nothing special, yes ponce is medicore, juanma just better then ponce it happens. Just cause ponce got iced by Juanma does not mean juanma is not a mediocre boxer.

funny money logic

so you two are saying that Juanma wont get stopped by Mikey?
        your triangle theory logic is whats funny. So because Juanma lost to Siri, Garcia obliterates him lmaooo. Like i said get that flag out your culito ese

Comment

Juanma is still bitter from being exposed as another hype job bum.
          I wouldn't doubt slob arum trying to make a juanma Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
            The sad thing about this is that it was hard for me to tell that this was photoshopped.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              I have funny money logic but Juan Ma is "mediocre because he has 2 losses to Salido?wtf

Some posters are very nationalistic so I used three Mexican losses to highlight a few Juan Ma wins...Thats who that is...Que viva Mexico!
              If mediocre fighters these days include two division champs, the bar is being set really high.

Hopefully the Boxing Hall of Fame will pick up on this.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                Juanma has more power than salido( and Garcia as well), is a southpaw, and is a tough fighter himself. Much tougher it seems then garcia, who was quick to quit that fight when salido was having success. Not saying Garcia would lose to Juanma by any means, in fact i favor him, but you are absolutely ******ed if you think this is not a fair contest as you make it seem and if you think Juanma is "mediocre at best". He has some decent skills that he demonstrated earlier in his career. He like many other monster punchers, fell in love with his power.

your triangle theory logic is whats funny. So because Juanma lost to Siri, Garcia obliterates him lmaooo. Like i said get that flag out your culito ese
                Like I said he only has a puncher chance in that fight, he not gonna out box mikey.

So you agree with me, you just for some reason wanted to bring in my nationality into it. Okay.

Comment

Juanma is acting like Mikey Garcia beat his leftovers or something.

Comment

Juanma says some stupid ****. Salido steamrolled his career, not the other way around.

Comment

There can be some truth to what he is saying. Idk why u guys are actlng like Salido trashed him in 1 sided fights. **** Salido left their second fight looking just as bad as Berto after RG was done with him. Their fights were wars, only thing is Salido won both by ko.
                      Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 01-26-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X