George Foreman - Brutal Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, except for Ali.

Comment

Earnie Shavers was more powerful, but I fully respect Foreman, the guy was more intimidating than Tyson to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Yeah, except for Ali.
        ali wasnt a beast he was a butterfly, foreman beats liston, shavers, frazier, tyson, klitchkos and a prime foreman should ko lewis aswell. Although shavers hits harder, foreman is still king of the punchers, no other big puncher beats him

Comment

Foreman was the kind of puncher I didn't enjoy watching too much. Though his power was undeniable, I'd rather watch someone more explosive and definitely someone who had better technique.

Comment

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
            ali wasnt a beast he was a butterfly, foreman beats liston, shavers, frazier, tyson, klitchkos and a prime foreman should ko lewis aswell. Although shavers hits harder, foreman is still king of the punchers, no other big puncher beats him
            True, but Ali is still someone Foreman couldn't beat and was the only opponent to ever beat Foreman inside the distance. I'm not sure he beats Lewis though, but it's a hell of a fight while it lasts either way. He does probably beat Liston, but didn't Foreman say he was kind of afraid of Liston and didn't want to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              True, but Ali is still someone Foreman couldn't beat and was the only opponent to ever beat Foreman inside the distance. I'm not sure he beats Lewis though, but it's a hell of a fight while it lasts either way. He does probably beat Liston, but didn't Foreman say he was kind of afraid of Liston and didn't want to fight him?
              true but he also said he was shaking at the knees when he fought frazier

Comment

Working...
              X