Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lone guy with bat takes on 7 gang members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather entertaining right there. Sometimes people get what they deserve!!

Comment

The guy with the shirt off should've been knocked out clean with that bat...since he wasn't, I'm not satisfied

fuck that cocksucker, what kind of scumbag jumps on a strangers car...no respect. Hope his bitchass gets what coming to him.

Comment

lol some people are simply a waste of life.

Comment

That was some badass ish.

And lol @ the Cameraguy. "YES"

Comment

I keep a knife in my car, and there are 3 things that really get me boiling mad. Spit on me, talk **** on my family, or **** with my car. I'm not so sure I wouldn't have got out with my knife like that guy did with his bat. It's a good thing I don't live in cities or ever want to. I would get myself into to much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
              I keep a knife in my car, and there are 3 things that really get me boiling mad. Spit on me, talk **** on my family, or **** with my car. I'm not so sure I wouldn't have got out with my knife like that guy did with his bat. It's a good thing I don't live in cities or ever want to. I would get myself into to much trouble.
              wow guy had some Margarito cojones lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
                wow guy had some Margarito cojones lol
                Yeah, I'd say so. That was awesome. I wish the guy filming it kept the camera on the action more though.

Comment

More like a Nunchuck than a bat.

Comment

I think the camera guy was getting head while recording...much respect to the slugger...
                    and to the seven gang members lmao! they need to hire new members...

Comment

those dummies shoulda just left when they saw the bat. they know boston dudes love their damn baseball. comin' with a phuckin' pylon.

Comment

Working...
                      X