No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Live Results From Mexicali, Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank Live Results From Mexicali, Mexico

By Jake Donovan - Plans for an all-offspring showdown between Omar Chavez and Jorge Paez Jr. are moving that much closer towards becoming reality. A card designed to build interest towards such a showdown airs tonight live from Mexicali on Fox Deportes.

In the televised co-feature, Paez Jr. did his part to keep the fight alive with a third round knockout of made to order Rodrigo Juarez. [Click Here To Read More]

The Chavez circus act farce gravy train continues. What a damn joke. Add him to the list of frauds with his brother and Ginger boy.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      The Chavez circus act farce gravy train continues. What a damn joke. Add him to the list of frauds with his brother and Ginger boy.
      wait to see it on youtube cocksucker

Comment

didn't catch the fight, but both chavez brothers need to face some top guys more.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Jealous of Mexicans???

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            didn't catch the fight, but both chavez brothers need to face some top guys more.
            watch the fight you'l see a big change with the montiel crew

Comment

See what on youtube???? another Chavez setup??? No thanks. Go ahead Ralph and get excited about Chavez going against another no-hoper. I'll spend my time watching solid matchups and leave obvious setup fights to simpleton's and mental midgets like you.
              Last edited by richardt; 09-04-2011, 03:12 AM.

Comment

What does it prove??

RALPH22 With all due respects but I saw the fight card and have seen both young Chavez and Paez on many occasions and let's be honest, they honestly are and will always be C-level fighters at most as far as talent goes, that's reality. Fortunately for them that they are easy to OVER hype and sell profitably due to their NAMES. IF it wasn't for their DAD'S ring popularity this article would've never happened and they'd probably doing something else besides fighting by now. Not hating, just keepin' it real. Now, I'm sure Suliaman will "Magically" work it so young Omar gets a shot at a vacant title against some "out of nowhere cream puff" mandatory OR... strip a title OR... create a new one. I do wish the youngster luck, he's making a living off his dad's name and has all the right to do so, after all. it's HIS dad. Many of us might've done the same if we could.

Comment

Ehm ok or maybe or not who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
                    watch the fight you'l see a big change with the montiel crew
                    Omar is working with Manuel Montiel?

Comment

Working...
                    X