No announcement yet.

freddie roach "win or lose, mannys only got a few fights left"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freddie roach "win or lose, mannys only got a few fights left"

I say if manny dosent get Ko'd in this fight, he has one more which will probably be a marquez match up in 2014 and hes done. It always sucks to see a fighter like Pacquiao winding down after how many great performances he has given us. so many questions i want answered in this fight, gotta have to wait and see.

He's got 3-4 left.... pretty sure he recently extended with Top Rank

Comment

Pac has 0 fights left, he's done
      Rios will make the point, and hopefully Pac will get it
      the piss drinker KO was lethal, but it came in a great fight
      that shoulda been good enough for him to go out on
      gonna suck if he gets hurt bad against Rios, wish he'd just retire now

Comment

win or lose? damn shame...

Comment

if Pac gets stopped by Rios he might get one more in the Philippines against some Thai boxer to end on a win. if Pac struggles but wins he might fight Alvarado and depending on how he looks, he might get the JMM/ Bradley winner. if Pac returns to form, he'll get the JMM/ Bradley winner, and if he wins they will try to negotiate a fight with Cherrypicker

Comment

Hes got lots and lots of fights left if he wants to, its just that he wont be as good as he was before. Or he could retire after the rios fight, one never knows anything for sure.
            It all depends on what challenges are out there still for him and exciting for him and fans.

Comment

I hope that espn article about financial problems was bs. I don't want manny to go the way of rjj.

Comment

Depending on how he looks in this fight I think he has maybe 2-3 more fights left I don't think he will face Marquez again because Marquez doesn't seem too interested in this I have a feeling we may finally see the Pacquiao - Mayweather fight

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Hes got lots and lots of fights left if he wants to, its just that he wont be as good as he was before. Or he could retire after the rios fight, one never knows anything for sure.
                  It all depends on what challenges are out there still for him and exciting for him and fans.
                  Yeah, the current landscape is pretty bootleg. He can make bank off all these bums, but honestly, it's best he just retires after a few more fights.

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                    X