Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto - Austin Trout confirmed, what do you think of it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto - Austin Trout confirmed, what do you think of it?

Confirmed by Cotto's twitter.

What do the Latinos in here think of this fight?

I'm not gonna lie I personally don't know who the fu*k Austin Trout is but I hear he's solid.
    Yes, great fight
    50.00%
    No, bad fight
    6.25%
    Meh fight
    43.75%

Guerra Cotto!!!

Comment

... austin who?
      I want to see him vs canelo or chavez jr (doubt it though)

Comment

He went 12 rounds with Delvin Rodriguez, but hopefully he can make it a good fight.

Comment

gonna make some easy points of this fight

Comment

damn cotto fanatics are going full ****** on nsb right now

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              damn cotto fanatics are going full ****** on nsb right now
              Animalistic always act the same way. Go and look his history. It is always about Cotto. Kid have an issue. His the most ****** Cotto fan. PRBOXINGCOTTO is the worst nationalistic fan.

About the fight, I might go to NY. I just need to know who is going to be on the under card. If somehow they can have Mathysse and Del Valle, I would be there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                Animalistic always act the same way. Go and look his history. It is always about Cotto. Kid have an issue. His the most ****** Cotto fan. PRBOXINGCOTTO is the worst nationalistic fan.

About the fight, I might go to NY. I just need to know who is going to be on the under card. If somehow they can have Mathysse and Del Valle, I would be there for sure.
                Ok good, I thought they were invading like an 09 pactard wave. Animalistic is really bad.

But yeah, with this fight being co-promoted by GBP you can assure that most of the undercard fighters will be GBP. Hopefully it has a great undercard and I'm looking forward to it. Hope Cotto ends Trouts streak.

Comment

I'm kinda disappointed actually. I wanted to see Pac 2 but with Pac coming up to 154. Trout is a solid fighter, but not who I would want to see Cotto fight. As long as it's entertaining and it's not a waste of my money going to NY, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    I'm kinda disappointed actually. I wanted to see Pac 2 but with Pac coming up to 154. Trout is a solid fighter, but not who I would want to see Cotto fight. As long as it's entertaining and it's not a waste of my money going to NY, whatever.
                    That's a horrible fight and a huge waste of time. Imo Pac beats Cotto anywhere from 140-154.

Comment

Working...
                    X