No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard : I coulda beat Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    What? SRL fought at catchweights too .... so did your hero Floyd.

Sure, when Manny just jumped up several divisions and fought at WW, a catchweight was not something unexpected to ask for .... most people would understand
    I just need to know one thing. In Leonards prime...who did he fight at a catchweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Manny drains them down , you dont understand what that means do you ?
      Oscar held all the cards. SO strike that one out.

Cotto went down 1lb from his previous fight. Prior to the fight, Floyd's team (example, SR) was saying that Cotto would win .... after the fight, he looked spooked! Manny's team was still trying to find out if Manny could hang at 147. After the Cotto fight, he has never asked for another CW at WW. So you fail!

Margarito had a bonus of 3lbs compared to where he fought for most of his career.

Comment

also red k for disrespecting Morales
        Oh no not the dreaded red k .

Comment

lol at people trying to drag Mayweather into this this Forum is returning back to normal I see

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
            http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/12/sugar-...-fight-boxing/

The best WW of all time vs the best WW today, I don't know, I give the edge to Sugar.
            LMAO. Manny is in no way the best WW today. Leonard fought the top guys in their prime. Manny has fought them after losses, catch weights, Mayweather leftovers.

Leonard mops the floor with him. easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              I see your cartoon knows what a typo is , are you a 6yr old ?
              Re, he's harassing me too. He called me a black dick rider in his PM to me lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                I just need to know one thing. In Leonards prime...who did he fight at a catchweight?
                SRL did it when the occasion came up. So did Floyd .... who asked Marquez to climb up 2 divisions then paid him off just to get that extra 2lb advantage!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Re, he's harassing me too. He called me a black dick rider in his PM to me lol...
                  ...a PM doesn't sound like harassment tbh

Comment

Cotto went down 1lb from his previous fight. Prior to the fight, Floyd's team (example, SR) was saying that Cotto would win .... after the fight, he looked spooked! Manny's team was still trying to find out if Manny could hang at 147. After the Cotto fight, he has never asked for another CW at WW. So you fail!

Margarito had a bonus of 3lbs compared to where he fought for most of his career.
                    No, you failed big time. You Pacquiaos dramatics always have an excuse for your hero when he doesnt need one. He fought Dlh at 147, but Cotto at 145, lmao.

Anyway, if Cotto weighed in at 146 for Clottey, why not fight Cotto at 147? What's a lb or two right?

And Margarito was the 154 lb champ, not 151.

Comment

Listen buddy it aint about the politics so I dont give a rats whos fault is was , the fact remains Oscar was a dehydrated dead man who needed IV infusions to gain 2 lb , if you know anything about boxing you know how bad that is , any WW in the top 10 would have flattened Oscar that night , Steve Forbes would have beat him 5lbs lighter than the flat as tack ODH that he fought , learn boxing and matchmaking beyond the hype .

You know what I cant even be bothered going through it all again , the dude is a fake WW hype job , his history from Diaz to Bradley PROVES IT !

Comment

Working...
                      X