Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao net worth only $26 million!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao net worth only $26 million!?

How does a fighter end up with less than 7% of what he generated?

http://theboxingtribune.com/2011/07/...ly-26-million/

Originally posted by isbj View Post
    How does a fighter end up with less than 7% of what he generated?

http://theboxingtribune.com/2011/07/...ly-26-million/
    Arum took all the money and this is what Floyd has always been saying yet people hate Floyd for trying to save Pacquiao

Comment

Bob Arum....

also he donates alot

Comment

Arum......
        ask to Oscar and floyd....

Comment

Dude who cares? He's making more money than everyone on this site combined. I can't for the life of me understand why so many people are concerned with what other fighters are making. I could understand if Pac was supposed to be cutting you in on the money. SMH

Comment

Damn that can't be true he should've made that in Dela Hoya and Hatton fights alone.

Comment

I wonder if that document with his net worth is what made Manny finally clean house.

Comment

i guess this means arum is about to lose manny?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Dude who cares? He's making more money than everyone on this site combined. I can't for the life of me understand why so many people are concerned with what other fighters are making. I could understand if Pac was supposed to be cutting you in on the money. SMH
                  Obviously Manny cares, according to all the recent reports! Don't you think it's f'd up when someone is being taken advantage of? If Manny would retire today he would be out of money in less than ten years. Manny is accustomed to a certain lifestyle now, and he would maintain that same lifestyle after retirement because the people around him would continue to allow him to drain his wealth, as long as they are still getting a piece of the pie till it's gone!

Comment

Originally posted by isbj View Post
                    Obviously Manny cares, according to all the recent reports! Don't you think it's f'd up when someone is being taken advantage of? If Manny would retire today he would be out of money in less than ten years. Manny is accustomed to a certain lifestyle now, and he would maintain that same lifestyle after retirement because the people around him would continue to allow him to drain his wealth, as long as they are still getting a piece of the pie till it's gone!
                    Of course Manny cares, it's HIS money! My point was why is it that fans are so concerned with another fighter's money. Of course it's messed up when someone is taken advantage of, but that's HIS problem that HE has to deal with. As you can see he's already taking care of it by hiring those new people to look after his finances.

Comment

Working...
                    X