Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene's GOOGLE+ circle! Get in now! Send/receive invites here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene's GOOGLE+ circle! Get in now! Send/receive invites here!

Google+ is quickly taking off and I have to say it is quite awesome!!! Better than facebook, in time can be on par with twitter. Lets use this thread to build our Boxingscene circle! A place were we can all talk boxing without having log onto boxingscene! We can use this to do instant huddle (instant chat, and can do group video chat as well!)

If you do not already have a google account create one!! it's very easy and you'll come to find google has a lot of neat projects!

If you already have a google account and google+ then you are good to go!

invites are still being accepted randomly for now.

Leave your Gmail address here and I will send you all invites!! If you already have google+ then leave your gmail addy so we can add each other!

alvarez.roe@gmail.com

Sup with that 30 Mil?

Comment

Facebook FTW!

Comment

I'm on google+

PM me if you need an invite or if you want to be friends on there.

Comment

So what makes this better then facebook or other social networks? What does this one do that others don't?

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
            So what makes this better then facebook or other social networks? What does this one do that others don't?
            Same Concept. Different name.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
              Sup with that 30 Mil?
              I got you thanks for the vid
              Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              I'm on google+

PM me if you need an invite or if y ou want to be friends on there.
              Add me my email up top

Ill explain later
              Originally posted by MANIAC310
              Jescolvil@gmail.com

I need an invite!
              Sent you an email follow the link!

Comment

Comment

same social concept as facebook but with different features. For instance this cirlce feature we're starting here. Create your own circle of friends and add who you want to it. They don't know what circle they've been added to. You can than choose what circle you want to share your posts and pictures with. For instance this circle here. You name it boxingscene (or whatever you want) and add all your boxingscene buddies to it. then you can share boxing convo's with your whole circle. You can also do what you call a huddle. You invite your whole circle to a huddle and now you guys are all in a chat room instant messaging with eachother. YOu can even do group video chats! So far I'm really like it! This thing is going to take off once it's released to everyone.

Comment

Does it work with hotmail?
                    Last edited by gatagata; 07-09-2011, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X