Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Praises Brook, Talks Peterson, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Praises Brook, Talks Peterson, More

StubHub Center, Carson, California - Luis Sandoval catches up with WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia to discuss his thoughts on the Kell Brook vs. Shawn Porter matchup, whether he wants to face any of the welterweight champions, a potential unification with IBF champion Laomnt Peterson, the critics who are still unhappy with the Rod Salka matchup. [Click Here To Read More]

Danny Boy........

..........wants NO PART of Kell Brook. That would be the end of a career.

Comment

Brook vs garcia sounds good to me

Comment

Danny went to the Derek Jeter school of interviews. That was 5 minutes of him not saying anything insightful. Just politically correct answers.

Comment

hopefully danny saw in brook what it takes to be a REAL champion. and hero.

Comment

Dannys been there, when he got the W for the Matthysse fight, he was a real champ, it was Herrera that made em turn into a pus*y.

Comment

did you guys see part 2? the reporter asks him what about a brook/garcia match in the future and he laughs, and asks him "did you see my last opponent?"

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                Dannys been there, when he got the W for the Matthysse fight, he was a real champ, it was Herrera that made em turn into a pus*y.
                Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                did you guys see part 2? the reporter asks him what about a brook/garcia match in the future and he laughs, and asks him "did you see my last opponent?"

Comment

I don't like Danny's generic answers. Whatever though

"At the end of the day"

Comment

aww... the usual suspects LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X