Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz vs Hozumi Hasegawa @122 Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo Santa Cruz vs Hozumi Hasegawa @122 Who Wins?

Good test for Cruz.

Hozumi still a dangerous fighter. Has been KO'd by two harder hitters in Montiel and Gonzalez.

Who wins?
    Hasegawa
    0.00%
    Teremoto
    100.00%

Why not?

I think Leo has the tools to make a lot of noise and I get the sense he will fight everybody they put infront of him.

I'd like to see him vs Mares down the line.

Comment

That would be awesome. Santa Cruz would eventually put it on Hasegawa and win.

Comment

Would be a good fight

Comment

Hozumi going back too 122 is a good move weight wise as for the fight as much as im really liking Leo lately he hasn't fought anyone really top notch yet and i think Hozumi with his speed accuracy and power could catch him with a straight right like Leo has a good guard but Zaleta was getting through but its hard to really know how much Hasegawa has left and Leo could very well drown him in punches.A possible war

Comment

I donīt see anybody beating Santa Cruz at bantham, sure skilled boxers like Rigo could get him but they would need to be using amateur or sparring gear even Mares doesnīt want to hear anything about this guy. No wonder Donaire wants to get out of this division asap.

Toughest fight for him at bantham would be Moreno I think.
            Last edited by Phantomas; 11-13-2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Great fight but Hasegawa eventually gets broken down and stopped.

Comment

Working...
              X