Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anber TAMBLYN Marries David CROSS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought she looked familiar, she was in House.

This always cracks me up....

Comment

David Cross is hilarious but his standup is an acquired taste. I hate some of his standup while his latest standup is pretty damn funny. I hope their marriage will last. They had been together for a LONG time before they got married though.

Comment

he must have good game....

Comment

david cross is a funny mother****a tho...anybody seen the movie "run ronnie run"...**** is funny as hell....

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Sports Illustrated and Victoria’s Secret model Kristy Hinze and James H. Clark (65 year old billionaire)

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

In the tradition of...

He might have a huge penis,i am no Leonardo Dicaprio but it helps me.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Sports Illustrated and Victoria’s Secret model Kristy Hinze and James H. Clark (65 year old billionaire)
                He looks good for 65, though. He could pass for a man in his late 40's easily.

Comment

Padme with what looks to be Salmon Rushdy or however you spell his name is a bigger shocker. Hes filthy rich though which in turn makes her a money grubbing expletive.

Comment

Is that the evil bastard out of The Chipmunk movies?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Padme with what looks to be Salmon Rushdy or however you spell his name is a bigger shocker. Hes filthy rich though which in turn makes her a money grubbing expletive.
                      I definitely thin money is always a part of it, but not as much as we might oftne think. Why would she not find a better looking, younger rich guy? Surely she has the looks and appeal to easily do so.

I do think that sometimes these crazy hot women do find something other than the money attractive. He's really not that rich, though. WHen they married he was worth 10 milly or so. That's rich, but not filthy stinking rich. Also, she came from a fairly wealthy family, and was making good money herself as a model when she married him.

I think the money is what initially attracts them, but often the reason they stay with them for so long, or marry them is because they do like their intellect, sense of humor, etc.

Rushdie is a very smart dude - he's a brilliant writer, and from what I've heard, he's probably a great conversationist, and good company to be around.

Comment

Working...
                      X