Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd ain't for Legacy only for money and easy, winnable fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno
    TBH, I didn't even read on line of what you just posted. I just want to still know about this "original" 4 horseman.

A. What do you call Greb, Walker, Rosenbloom, and Flowers.

B. How does any of that relate to -my boy, my favorite active fighter, the man who was the reason for one of the greatest nights in boxing history- Pacquiao fighting for easy paydays and not legacy?
    Floyd bro.. being greedy is the subject, Floyd not having legacy is the subject.

Firstly I answered it awhile ago the way It should based on the thread. The fighters you have mentioned are great fighters who fought the best they can, hence the 4 horsemen tag. The best fight the best in their generation.

Pac had the same proving his fighting spirit having fought them in a round robin. These are , Barrera, Morales, Marquez and Pac.

By the way, There are other threads for you to look at or make one that would suite your irrelevant question for this post.. Read the thread. Then comment intelligently. Don't be like the I'm so sorry guy lol

It's about fair game, Pac's position in the split.

This is about principle. What is due Pac's should be given. You yourself won't agree to a 40 million guarantee with no ppv shares if you know there is a very big possibility you can get over 100million more. If you don't get it, it just means your a ******ed fool like your delusional racist idol. Go be sheep then.

It's called highway robbery if Pac agrees to Floyd. Nobody wants to have that feeling of being ripped off. Its a matter of principle for Pac while for Floyd its a matter of being a fraud and projecting he wants the fight when he knows darn well its a deal breaker.

A fraud will always be a fraud. Ducking at it's best.

Comment

floyd glassed his fans and his legacy with these hand picked fights.

Comment

Both Pacquiao and Mayweather are doing the same at this stage of their career's. Fans of both guy's ***** about the other, but it is what it is.

The legacy and HOF spot are already secure, now they are taking the fights with the most financial upside. It may not result in the fights we want to see as fans, but they have worked their entire life in the sport and are making the most money possible before it's over.

I understand the frustration with it, but I also understand their choices this late in the game.
        Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 03-04-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Floyd fought Ortiz when he was coming off his greatest victory vs Berto.*
          He fought Mosley when he came off his greatest win vs Margarito. **
          He outclassed Hatton when he was undefeated.*
          He beat De la Hoya in his own weightclass at 154.*
          And now he's fighting a confident Cotto at 154 after avenging his loss to Margy.. no catchweight.*
          So floyd keeps proving the point that he doesn't do what Pacquiao does. Instead, he fights them on an even playing field, at their best. period.

Pacquiao fights De la Hoya at 147, a weight he hasn't made in years.*
          Pacquiao fights Hatton after being exposed by Floyd.*
          Pacquiao fights Cotto at a catch-weight after being damaged by Margacheato.*
          Pacquiao fights Clottey after losing to the shot Cotto.*
          Pacquiao fights slow Margy after being KO'd by Mosley, at a catch-weight as well.*
          Pacquiao fights Mosley after Floyd breaks him mentally. *
          Pacquiao fights Marquez with intentions of taking advantage of his age but gets bullied and beaten all 12 rounds. *
          Shoot yourself with this stupid post cause for damn sure you were certain Oscar Delaquitter was going to KO Pac anyways...

Comment

Ten years from now boxing fans will be saying

"Floyd never took advantage of the opportunity"

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Ten years from now boxing fans will be saying

"Floyd never took advantage of the opportunity"
              i guarantee u they wont

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Hardly chump change though is it? Cotto is a pretty big draw.

I think Mayweather looks at a Pacquiao fight as one he could (but not necessarily will) lose so wants to maximise every possible financial advantage there is, without those guarantees the risk isn't worth it to him.

Regarding legacy, every fighter fights for money, legacy is incidental to most if not all.
                Well it's just a way of saying the cotto fight cannot be compared to how big the Benjamins Floyd and Pac are both getting in this super fight. We all know this fight will break records. Heck everyone in the world wants to see this fight happening. This is a major block buster fight.

But I get your point Floyd has calculated the risk to success ratio and he feels the risk is too high if he fights pac. When he can actually just get an easy fight with Cotto for an easy pay day.

As I've mentioned in my post. Floyd just fights for low risk high earning fights.

Comment

And, what does Haggler, Hearns, SRL, and Duran have to do with Pac taking 3 easy paydays(last one biting him in the ass) not for legacy but money?

What do you call Harry Greb, Mickey Walker, Maxie Rosenbloom, and Tiger Flowers? If Haggler, Hearns, SRL, and Duran are the "ORIGINAL" 4 horseman?

LOL @ "Look it up"

Did you just started watching boxing?
                  Lol look it up?

Hmm I see you googled the original 4 Horsemen. But the most famous for the title are Haggler, Hearns, SRL, and Duran. they embody the 4 horsemen.

You seem to have forgetten you previous post the one on the first page.. Just because you googled meant your an authority about it now aye hehe!

Just to recap of what you said Roman MOreno: "4 horseman? The **** is this wrestling? " (You don't even have a clue what it meant lol wrestling haha)

lol and you know boxing. Search and research some more you will get to love the sport more
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 03-04-2012, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Google the 4 horsemen in anyway you want and see if the names I gave you come up. Go ahead. Lets not talk about who just barely is new to the sport.

The 4 guys I named>>>>>>The 4 guys you got.

lol at your stupidity and lack of knowledge of thee sport. None of you post had anything to do about my comments. Not one single post. Just a bunch of rambling irrelevant nonsense about a legendary wrestling group. That has nothing to do with Pac taking on easy paydays instead of legacy fights.

And, for the record -and you can Google this- Morales, Pac, JMM, and Barrera don't fit the "4 horsemen" example. For it to be similar all 4 guys had to fight each other. Morales-JMM have yet to fight each other.

So again WTF are you even talking about?

More importantly WTF does that have to do with Pac taking on money fights against Margarito, Mosley, and JMM(which bit him in the ass) instead of legacy fights?
                    ok. take it easy wwe boy. Don't be mad But I thought the 4 horsemen you called are for wrestling hehe!

Comment

just face it spoon,

roman moreno has ether'd both of us

Comment

Working...
                      X