No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute: My Fight Won't Be Like Klitschko vs Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute: My Fight Won't Be Like Klitschko vs Haye

IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute promised to make Saturday defense in Romania very exciting - unlike last Saturday's heavyweight unification between Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye, which left many disappointed over the lack of action. Bute will face undefeated French boxer Jean-Paul Mendy. Bute has knocked out his last five opponents. Bute also denied reports that he's already looking ahead to a possible fall clash with former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course it won't - Klitschko fought David Haye; you are fightign WHO?

Comment

Your nowhere near the level of the bros stop it

Comment

He's making a valid point.

Wladimir Klitschko faced a ranked contender. Whereas, Bute will be facing someone that brings.. well... virtually nothing to the table. Still, I'm a fan of Bute. But this, is a dumb comment. I'm sure Klitschko could look just as exciting against a similar type of opponent.

He destroyed Ray Austin and demolished Calvin Brock. Both guys, around Mendy's level. Brock might have been a bit better, in truth.

Comment

Exactly. Haye and Wlad faced the best comp available. Youe facing a bum, scrub as usual.

Comment

Lucian Bute should shut his trap.

Comment

Lucian Bute actually puts on great fights and doesn't fight like a girl. Plus he's a better fighter.

Of course it won't be like Bitchko/Gaye.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Lucian Bute should shut his trap.
                i should sig this...been a long time since we agreed on something.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
                  He's making a valid point.

Wladimir Klitschko faced a ranked contender. Whereas, Bute will be facing someone that brings.. well... virtually nothing to the table. Still, I'm a fan of Bute. But this, is a dumb comment. I'm sure Klitschko could look just as exciting against a similar type of opponent.

He destroyed Ray Austin and demolished Calvin Brock. Both guys, around Mendy's level. Brock might have been a bit better, in truth.
                  No,no.Lucian is a humble man.He was never involved into trash talk.
                  Probably his statement was taken over wrongly,he never over look
                  someone's deeds especially when it's talking about Wladimir ,Lucian
                  being huge Wladimir and Vitaly's fan.

Comment

Well of course not, Wlad was fighting a dangerous opponent, a guy ranked #3 in the division. Bute is fighting a guy who has done nothing in the boxing world other than a DQ win over Bika =/

Comment

Working...
                    X