Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should suck up your trainer.

Comment

Dude, you are a clown.

My trainer would occasionally give me a big belter behind the ear, you just have to move on, it's all about the knowledge you take from these experiences.

If you cannot handle someone giving you what was most likely a gentle slap then how are you going to cope in the ring when things go wrong.
      To answer your question, you aren't.

What makes it even more sickening is this guy is putting in time and effort to teach you.

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
        moved to a new gym, me and my new trainer were doing the pads and the guy kept getting angry, saying how i aint throwing the punches correctly.. i told him i didnt wanna do pads bcoz my shoulder was hurting from sparring last week(as you know i was ALMOST convicted of murder) anywayzzzz today it just got better n better, my trainer slapped me in the mouth, so i just started punching the guys head... WTFFFFF he is he to shout and hit me like that??? when i boxed in germany they respectedddddd you.. what do you think i should do? coz i got kicked out again from this gym, and really i got college work to do, i wanna work in software..
        I would love to know how you even punched you trainer with that terrible punching technique...i mean have you even seen how poor you are at punching in that video of you punching an home made bag ??
        Go away you idiot ,...if you walked in my boxing gym with that style we got 12-14 yrs old kids would pull you apart !

Comment

Comment

The coach sounds like an ass.....i mean your the one paying him right? he's there for you......your not there for him.

though punching him probly wasnt the best idea.....in the future just tell him not to slap you....and then very serisouly tell him "now that i have asked you to stop you are aware that if you do it again i have every right to press charges against you for harrasment and assult".......least thats what i would have done...

though if your doing college and other stuff id just hold off on the boxing and work on that first and foremost.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-15-2011, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by garryd View Post
              I would love to know how you even punched you trainer with that terrible punching technique...i mean have you even seen how poor you are at punching in that video of you punching an home made bag ??
              Go away you idiot ,...if you walked in my boxing gym with that style we got 12-14 yrs old kids would pull you apart !
              Your right mate, this kid cant punch for shyte. Theres NO way he beat up a boxing coach, my nan punches better and shes 92!

This guy is a lier, no need to pay him any more time.

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
                moved to a new gym, me and my new trainer were doing the pads and the guy kept getting angry, saying how i aint throwing the punches correctly.. i told him i didnt wanna do pads bcoz my shoulder was hurting from sparring last week(as you know i was ALMOST convicted of murder) anywayzzzz today it just got better n better, my trainer slapped me in the mouth, so i just started punching the guys head... WTFFFFF he is he to shout and hit me like that??? when i boxed in germany they respectedddddd you.. what do you think i should do? coz i got kicked out again from this gym, and really i got college work to do, i wanna work in software..
                dats sum funny azz **** son

Comment

If you did really do this, i'm surprised you didn't get your ass dusted by him and the other boxers in your gym

Comment

Great post. I believe you did that 100% because trolls don't exist, they're just in fairy tales. So like you said man -> It's an eye for an eye out there. When a chicken crosses the highway he may look left, he may look right, but at the end of the day if some other chicken slaps him like your coach slapped you he should beat that chicken's ass wait wtf was I just saying? Dude. You are awesome at stuff - KEEP DOING IT. One day h8rs here all going to realize that you're the best around, no one ever gonna keep you down. Great post.

Comment

Did you switch gyms because of the plaster incident?

Comment

Working...
                      X