No announcement yet.

Gennadiy Golovkin anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennadiy Golovkin anyone?

Why isn't this guy spoken about more, he's a total beast with a hell of an amateur record. I'd like to see him vs Martinez.

hopefully that Sturm fight gets made. Thats what we Golovkin fans want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
      hopefully that Sturm fight gets made. Thats what we Golovkin fans want to see.
      I feel Sturm's people don't want none of Golovkin.

Comment

mostly because he hasnt beaten anyone and was pretty much gifted a belt. he definitely is one of the more talented guys in the division however.

I would be very happy to see him fight Sturm or Martinez, although unfortunately I dont think either fight will happen.

Comment

He should fight Sebastian Sylvester next.

Comment

Might be slightly early to shove him in with Sexy Sergio, and I get the impression Sturm would go as far as faking his own death to avoid Golovkin at this point.

I'd like to see him face Sylvester or Pirog or both in 2011.

Comment

Tyrell Hendrix said that Golovkin hits the hardest even harder than Miranda but Golovkin also got dropped by Hendrix .

Link to that thread

Comment

Put Pirog vs Golovkin on a Martinez undercard and winner faces Martinez.

People always put Pirog and Golovkin out there but rarely do I see suggestions that they fight each other. I've been saying they should fight each other for a while.

Comment

Working...
                X