No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios, Barrera Could Land on Cotto-Margarito on July 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios, Barrera Could Land on Cotto-Margarito on July 16

Newly-crowned WBA lightweight king Brandon Rios, of Oxnard, Calif., could be on a collision course with five-time champion, Marco Antonio Barrera, of Mexico, perhaps in the fall, according to a source close to their promoter, Top Rank Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

i think barrera has zero chance of winning,he's not going to ko rios,barrera doesn't hit as hard as acosta and if acosta couldn't do it,barrera isn't either,he's not the same boxer who showed his skills against hamed,he's way slower now,but oh well he wanted a chance at a title,i think he should have gone against miguel vazquez instead,he has a chance of not getting ko'd there and a slight chance of outboxing him,i think he'll get ko'd by brandon fast

Comment

What this is saying is the fight will be in vegas which it shouldnt make it at yankee stadium or msg antonio on the undercard not good rios will make a good under card and then have wv2 or cintron fight in the co feature

Comment

Man would Morales, Barerra and Roy Jones go away already.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Man would Morales, Barerra and Roy Jones go away already.
          this.......

I hate watching prime fighters, fight shot fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Newly-crowned WBA lightweight king Brandon Rios, of Oxnard, Calif., could be on a collision course with five-time champion, Marco Antonio Barrera, of Mexico, perhaps in the fall, according to a source close to their promoter, Top Rank Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]
            please.... God.... no....

Comment

Why? Who wants to see Barrera fight Rios or Morales fight Maidana? Nobody, they had their time, move on to golf and checkers.

Comment

Is this really a fight that needs to be built up to?

Rios-Barrera should be a fight on that undercard along with a Soto fight to build up to a Rios-Soto showdown.

I guess we know the Cotto-Margarito 2 undercard is going to suck with these 2 bouts most likely against no-hopers so that they both come out clean to fight each other after.

This is a lame plan.

Comment

Damn Acosta had 12 KOs/Stoppages in his last 3 bouts eh? lol didn't realize he was that good

Its funny/sad seeing Morales face Maidana n Barrera face Rios one after another...hopefully they don't embarrass themselves. I was really hoping it would be Rios vs Marquez but who knows what Marquez is gonna do next (fight Maidana hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    this.......

I hate watching prime fighters, fight shot fighters.
                    so how many khan fights did you enjoy watching?

1-2?

Comment

Working...
                    X