Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khabib "The Hawk" Allakhverdiev interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabib "The Hawk" Allakhverdiev interview.

We interview Light Welterweight Champion of the World, Khabib "The Hawk" Allakhverdiev (18-0, 8 KOs), as he prepares for his upcoming title defense on March 30, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Allakhverdiev will be defending his WBA Junior Welterweight title, going 12-rounds against the man who KO'd Amir Khan, Breidis Prescott (26-4, 20 KOs).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=UBDQxSJo1kQ

I think Khabib has a bright future. Im honestly looking forward to seeing his fight with Prescott more that the Rios Alvarado rematch.

Comment

We interview many fighters, and I can tell you that Khabib is different. Dagestan is like a breeding ground for boxers. It's all they do there. Also, the strength and conditioning coach where he's training is very good. I can't wait to see this fight.

Comment

Underrated Fighter....fans will see the 8 KO's (Damn Boxrec Boxing Fans Are The Worse!) and automatically write this guy off but Khabib got Skills!

Comment

This kid has boxing skills.He will need to add power and stop some more guys to move up the "A List" of fighters.He will however get fights with his punch-n-judy power though.I do not like his recycled nickname though. Pryor will always be the hawk.

Comment

Working...
          X