No announcement yet.

Please watch this fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please watch this fight.

Judging from the overwhelming adoration I cant believe too many have seen it. Its pretty entertaining if you have the time. Give me your honest O. This is why I feel the way I do.

Good fight. A green GGG beat Ouma to a pulp, even had to be hospitalized.

Comment

Gennady was sick going into that fight, but because he's a warrior he wouldn't postpone it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Good fight. A green GGG beat Ouma to a pulp, even had to be hospitalized.
        OK. I guess that's honest. He took a lot of punches too. Everybody since '05 has battered Ouma so that air t saying much considering he ha no D.

Comment

A green sick GGG, He took those punches with out a car cause he already hurt osuma to the point osuma is not throwing anything with fire. He has better technique then this sole video will suggest.

Comment

Let's not make excuses, movement is the way to beat Golovkin. I really hope the fight with Martinez happens this year.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              OK. I guess that's honest. He took a lot of punches too. Everybody since '05 has battered Ouma so that air t saying much considering he ha no D.
              Ouma did fine vs Vanes, alot of people had him winning that fight.

Also, this was years ago. There's time and room for GGG to develop his skillz.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Gennady was sick going into that fight, but because he's a warrior he wouldn't postpone it.
                First I heard of that. I would give a complete pass if he didn't look exactly the same way against Proksa. Ouma just specializes in taking punch. Proksa is a better boxer but doesn't have have the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  A green sick GGG, He took those punches with out a car cause he already hurt osuma to the point osuma is not throwing anything with fire. He has better technique then this sole video will suggest.
                  Are you saying he took punches on purpose? Like I said he looked the same in pretty much every fight. He looks for rest that I'm pretty sure Gab won't give him.

Comment

Bute winning the fight up to 2:50 min

Comment

Working...
                    X