Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor-Caleb Truax Likely After Alcine Rejection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor-Caleb Truax Likely After Alcine Rejection

Sources with knowledge of the negotiations have advised BoxingScene.com that Jermain Taylor's handlers have rejected Joachim Alcine (33-2-1, 19KOs) as a possible opponent for a potential Showtime televised return on April 14th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Miss ya JT, give it one more run champ.

Comment

alcine was too good..........

Comment

This over Foch-Bute?

Seriously?

Comment

Taylor shouldn't be boxing period. he keep fighting these stiffs and hope his name gets in the mix at 160. I think only one of two things are going to happen to him.

eventually one of these cab drivers is going to KO him or he'll get fed to an up and comer and get KTFO.

I just hate to see Taylor ending up a broke punch drunk

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            This over Foch-Bute?

Seriously?
            Showtime wants bute to fight ward,Not froch.Showtime has only
            1 fight left with bute.If showtime agreed to buy bute-froch then
            showtime has no more rights to bute after.Meaning hbo could snatch
            bute away.

Comment

People this is going to be on Showtime. I don't think people are realizing how much of a hit Showtime boxing is taking and how much much more damage it's going to take. It is going down fast.

Golden Boy and Al Haymon basically will run Showtime boxing. Stephen Espinoza is suppose to be charge of Showtime sports. If you guys don't know who he is. He's Golden Boy former attorney.

Golden Boy is the devil. Golden Boy with their attorney and Haymon will run boxing on Showtime. This is a travesty happening before our very own eyes.

The devil I tell'ya
              Last edited by Roman Moreno; 03-04-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

jermain taylor needs to go away,Hes waisting showtimes money that
                could be going to more meaningful fights.Hes not even a big draw.

Comment

Showtime bringing in the big guns!! "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    People this is going to be on Showtime. I don't think people are not realizing how much of hit Showtime boxing is taking and how much is going to take. It is going down fast.

Golden Boy and Al Haymon basically will run Showtime boxing. Stephen Espinoza is suppose to be charge of Showtime sports. If you guys don't know who he is. He's Golden Boy former attorney.

Golden Boy is the devil. Golden Boy with their attorney and Haymon will boxing on Showtime. This is a travesty happening before our very own eyes.

The devil I tell'ya
                    I'm slowly on the fence with you. They are really breaching into dangerous territory here. Also, knowing Haymon always always overpays his fighters is what makes me uncomfortable the most.

If this was Shobox it MIGHT be okay, but this will most likely get the budget of a normal showtime fight.

Besides this awful fight, fights like Mares vs Morel? Really? Who wants to see that?

I really agree with Showtime on passing Bute-Froch, but some of the other fights they've made are like "really? This fight?"

Comment

Working...
                    X