No announcement yet.

Who wanna see Pavlik on top again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wanna see Pavlik on top again?

All this supermiddleweight fuzz has brought to my attention one of my late favorite fighters, the mighty Kelly Pavlik! His 1st Taylor fight was pure gold, he put an end to Taylor's legend (the man who beat Hopkins twice), then he lost faith prior to his defeat against the heavier and much more expert Hopkins himself, before losing his faith and just not fighting against Martinez: to me, he didn't do that fight, he didn't struggle at all, he just stood in the ring and took the punches: a clear sign that he had trouble in mind.

I hope for him that his darkest hour has passed, and that he's up for new things now: he was pretty shy in his victory against Alfonso Lopez, but now he must have learned the lesson: don't remain on your mistakes. You've failed? Take it as a chance to grow up and come back stronger.
    I believe that the guy is humble and ready to rumble. I'd personally love to watch him get another chance in the supermiddleweight division.

I don't think he's yet ready to face Ward, Froch or Kessler... But he's definately up for a fight against Arthur Abraham and Andre Dirrell (all three of them need to regain credibility), and he might also be the first hard test for Lucian Bute!

Who knows what's next for him?

Anyway I'd wish him good luck

Nah **** that guy.

Comment

when was he on the top?

Comment

I do.

He's a fun style to watch.

Comment

Pavlik is a good fighter. Even when he was hung over and completely wasted on drugs and alcohol, and had not trained at all-- he still almost beat Sergio Martinez.

So yes, Pavlik is good.

Comment

He's mentally ****ed and his fight game has regressed enormously.

I don't think he's ever coming back to the level he was at before.

Comment

would love to see him and froch go at it

Comment

Nice sig lists, BTW.

Comment

not me....he's a sorry ass self pitying f@g...

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Pavlik is a good fighter. Even when he was hung over and completely wasted on drugs and alcohol, and had not trained at all-- he still almost beat Sergio Martinez.

So yes, Pavlik is good.
                    Dude your flat out crazy.... At first it was annoying now its just creepy.

Comment

Working...
                    X