Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you only could watch three more fights before you die, whod you match up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you only could watch three more fights before you die, whod you match up?

1.Kirkland vs Alvarez
    2. Marquez vs Rios
    3.Gamboa vs Donaire

3 automátic instant classics right there. No boring ass pac vs may. Mannys afraid to engage marquez real hesistant the **** you think hes gonna do against bigger faster stronger versión of a counterpuncher? If im gonna go out i wanna go out with a bang!

Kirkland gets dropped first in round one. Drops alvarez in round two. Brutal back and Goethe slugging for 5-6 rounds. Alvarez folds in about 7 or 8 rounds with the ref stopping relentless kirkland from continueing to pounce and pound on him.

Rios Drops marquez twice in round 1. Pounds on him in a brutal slugfest for another round or 2. Then it starts getting even at round 3 or 4. Marquez starts to bang out the next 2 or 3 rounds. Stops him within 10!

Personally i think Donaire would give Gamboa hell in an absolute war. But all Gamboa needed is one punch!

I thought Marquez vs Rios as soon as I read the title...

Gamboa has the potential to stink out a joint; if he don't like the way Donaire's shots feel on his dome, I think he'll switch to "out box" him mode.

My other two would be:

Kirkland vs Cotto: I think Cotto would go right after the younger fighter and it would be a gun slinging affair for as long as it lasted.

Donaire vs Juanma: I'd like to see Donaire tested at the higher weight. Donaire can crack and Juanma always comes to take your head off. This fight has to be fireworks, there's no other way.

I'm sure there are a dozen better matchups, but these came to mind right away.

Comment

pacquiao-mayweather

chavez jr.-martinez

marquez vs. bus going 100mph

Comment

chris john fight Gamboa
        chris john move to super feather and beat japan champ
        chris john beat marquez again!

Comment

Chavez jr. vs Margarito 160lbs (@ Estadio Azteca): Two big ass Mexicans that love to bang in front 100,000 screaming Mexicans, I think it would be a CLASSIC WAR (weird I know)

Broner vs Gamboa 130lbs: Two lightning fast boxers who love to put on a show, I think this wouldn't go a full 12rds but I can't call who'd win it either, but it would be a nice fight while it lasted.

Klitschko vs Klitschko: The two most dominant HW fighters of the last 10+ years. They've run out of options to even consider beating them except for each other. They need to make it happen for the sake of HW boxing!.

Comment

Vitali vs Wlad trilogy

Comment

Rios - Maidana

Marquez - Morales

Chavez jr - Martinez (watching Chavez get murdered would be worth it)

Honorable Mention : Kirkland - Margarito

Comment

I rather watch no fights and live.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  Chavez jr. vs Margarito 160lbs (@ Estadio Azteca): Two big ass Mexicans that love to bang in front 100,000 screaming Mexicans, I think it would be a CLASSIC WAR (weird I know)

Broner vs Gamboa 130lbs: Two lightning fast boxers who love to put on a show, I think this wouldn't go a full 12rds but I can't call who'd win it either, but it would be a nice fight while it lasted.

Klitschko vs Klitschko: The two most dominant HW fighters of the last 10+ years. They've run out of options to even consider beating them except for each other. They need to make it happen for the sake of HW boxing!.
                  / tread right here.

Comment

Mayweather vs Pacquiao
                    klitchko vs Klitchko
                    Ortiz vs Khan

Comment

Working...
                    X