No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love on Ring Return, Facing Lajuan Simon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love on Ring Return, Facing Lajuan Simon

On Friday night, middleweight contender J'Leon Love (15-0) will fight for the first time since his suspension for using a banned diuretic in his May fight against Gabriel Rosado. The result has since been changed to a no-contest. Love faces Lajuan Simon (23-4-2) in the main event of a ShoBox quadrupleheader.

Love said that he can't wait to get back in the ring and that he is looking to make a statement. He said that sitting idle has only made him more hungry and his performance in the ring will reflect that.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    On Friday night, middleweight contender J'Leon Love (15-0) will fight for the first time since his suspension for using a banned diuretic in his May fight against Gabriel Rosado. The result has since been changed to a no-contest. Love faces Lajuan Simon (23-4-2) in the main event of a ShoBox quadrupleheader.

Love said that he can't wait to get back in the ring and that he is looking to make a statement. He said that sitting idle has only made him more hungry and his performance in the ring will reflect that.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Hungry for more steroids?

Comment

Lajuan Simon's ear hanging off the side of his head remains one of, if not the nastiest ****in' thing I've ever seen take place in a boxing ring. Made a helluva lot more sense several years later when the guy who did that to him got caught with bricks in his gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Lajuan Simon's ear hanging off the side of his head remains one of, if not the nastiest ****in' thing I've ever seen take place in a boxing ring. Made a helluva lot more sense several years later when the guy who did that to him got caught with bricks in his gloves.
        You're thinking of Sebastian Lujan.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          lol,

love sucks, lets put this in perspective he cheated in his last fight and still lost now he taking a step down.

Comment

damn these fights come on late its gonna be a long night!

Comment

I'm a night owl so the timing for this card is right up my alley. Dim the lights a bit, have the laptop by my side, drink some home made ICEE lolz and enjoy the fights in this calm and chilly night.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                Yeah you're right. Similar names. **** still nasty as **** though.

Comment

Hmm. Love has yet to impress (says a chronic depressive), seriously tho, he's shown nothing at all outstanding in the 3 fights I've seen and really should never have got the decision over Rosado. He's a fairly average fighter with size (and diuretics) on his side. Lajuan Simon is basically a middle of the road journeyman, and while Love should win this fairly comfortably it isn't really a impressive statement - Simon has been outta the ring for 2 years (since GGG gave him his first KO loss).

Ironically there was a time at which I'd been sorta hoping Love might be a reasonable addition to the MP/GBP/SHO stable of MWs, but TBH now his likely fate is to be fed to Quillin (or perhaps Jacobs) after being fattened up on a few Simon level opponents.
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-06-2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

WHY THE HELL IS THIS SO LATE?!
                    I heard Theophane is stepping in and it's 11:30 with 3 more to go.
                    Not only is this in buttfuck nowhere, it's late as hell

Comment

Working...
                    X