No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: My Age Will Not Be a Factor Against Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: My Age Will Not Be a Factor Against Bradley

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez, who turned 40-year-old, says his age will not be a factor in Saturday's championship fight against WBO welterweight king Timothy Bradley at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. You are 10 years older and have 32 more professional fights than Bradley. Do you feel your experience is a big advantage and why?
    [Click Here To Read More]

He can say that which I like because it cuts down on the excuses but Juan is passed his prime.

His age has alot to do with how he fights

Comment

I give it a page and a half and there will be 3 posts about JMM using PED's.

Comment

bradley is not much of a puncher i doubt he can hurt JMM

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez, who turned 40-year-old, says his age will not be a factor in Saturday's championship fight against WBO welterweight king Timothy Bradley at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. You are 10 years older and have 32 more professional fights than Bradley. Do you feel your experience is a big advantage and why?
          [Click Here To Read More]
          he was gassing out against pac till he landed that punch. age plus all that muscle is not good for his stamina which is what bradley has plus a rock head. if it goes past eight it might be to late.

Comment

He is right age won't be a factor but Bradley's style will be. It will be close but Bradley will take the late rounds and the decision.

Comment

Well

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
              bradley is not much of a puncher i doubt he can hurt JMM

I think Bradley is going to TKO Marquez. Meaning the ref will stop the fight if Marquez is hurt or not. Bradley is on his way to fight Mayweather or rematch Pacman. I just don't see Marquez handling that speed.

Comment

safe bet is UD for rock head since money may had such an easy time

i dont think marquez kos him persay but he's studied nd fight-specific-trained enough to UD bradley, experience nd IQ will show from Rd 1 on plus hes well more adapted to the 147 now

Marquez UD

Comment

Marquez is now easily taggable...problem is you may be leaving yourself at risk. He was always a great counter puncher but he's always taken damage in order to get off his counter punches. Bradley may not have world ending punching power but those punches amass and honestly I don't think at this point of his career Marquez's corner lets him take too much damage and allow him to go out on his shield. I have a sneaking suspicion we are in for controversy with this fight with a stoppage due to cuts (marquez) or something via the score cards.

Comment

Memo: Drink the Juan, it will make you young again.

Comment

Working...
                    X